Awkward moments

The rain just got heavier and heavier by the minute, pouring down harshly, showing no mercy. It brought a frown upon Wilbur's face, knowing he couldn't make it back home at this condition. "Ya know you could just stay over for the night" Quackity suggested, noticing his worries as he looked back at him, a smile tugging at the end. "That would be great" He said out, silently celebrating in his mind.

They got upstairs, leaving a small trail of what's left of the rain behind them. "Ah shit, I bet mom's gonna kill me-" Quackity let out a nervous chuckle and kick off his loose sneakers with the Brit right behind him. "Nah you can't die just yet" He said, pushing his wet bangs off and walked in to be greeted by the same wise man he met the last time.

He stopped, noticing the two and laughed at their looks. "Really? Didn't even checked the weather forecast?" He gently shook his head as Wilbur snickered and Quackity groaned in annoyance soon letting out another chuckle. "Ah fuck this I'mma grab a shower real quick- uh dad- could you uhm- lend this bitch right here some clothes?"

"Hey!" The Brit said out and gave him a joking smack on the arm. Mr. Quackity was just standing, watching it all happened and smiled. "I suppose so" He said, walking towards one of the rooms and came back out with a sweater and a pair of jeans, handing it to Wilbur while his son had already ran for the bathroom.

_______________

"Holy shit it feels illegal to see you without a beanie or a cap on, Jesus-" Wilbur blinked his eyes, watching the shorter male drying his hair off with a towel before pulling up a middle finger at the mf. "Fuck off" He had simply responded, leaving the towel settle on his head as he sat on the bed beside the Brit. "Nah" He responded, grining ear to ear in which Quackity rolled his eyes up, turning his gaze away from him.

He grabbed out his phone and scrolled right through it. Out of boredom, Wilbur glanced at the guitar then back at Quackity with a grin. "Hey Q, sing for me"

It caught the black headed male's attention as he set the phone down with his head tilted to the side. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me"

"Shit, maybe no??" He laughed out awkwardly, earning a frown from the brunette. "Please"

"No"

"Please-"

"No"

"Just this once"

"Why?"

"Sing or else"

"Or else what?" Quackity raised an eyebrow, a smug look on his face knowing that the Brit had nothing to threatened him with. "Or else this" Wilbur began tickling him as his eyes went wide following a fit of laughter that came out of his mouth.

He squirmed around, falling on the bed with the brunette on top of him, still teasing the poor laughing male. "S-stop!" He said out loud, giggling in between. "Make me" Wilbur smirked, enjoying in torturing the shorter male. "Okok! I'll sing, I'll sing!!" Quackity yelled out making the other male grin and stop once he does so.

They stayed in the same position for a while as he stared up into the Brit's chocolate brown eyes, panting slightly. Wilbur stared back, slowly leaning in down.

Quackity watched, his mouth agaped as their faces were an inch away, close to closing the gap between them. His eyes fluttered shut in waiting for their lips to link.

As things were about to get heated, the door suddenly swung open catching the two by surprise. "Hey Alex, could yo-" The black headed woman said out, cutting herself off in noticing the position they were both in.