Mum, I'm gay.

"K-Kristin?"

He blinked quite furiously as he soften his gaze at the sight of his wife. It has been quite a while since they saw each other which She only gave him a smile, approaching the blond. "Darling" She said, giving Philza a hug with a peck on his cheek, leaving him dumbfounded. "Right, where are the kids?" She added when she let him go, her gaze wandering around the place. "About that-"

"Mother?"

"Mummy?"

The two who just stepped out of the lift called out at once, taking notice of the female to which she turned around, her face litting up in their presence. "Boys" She set the cup down as she spread out her hands out for either of them to embrace. "Mum!" The younger shouted in delight, running towards her as he hugged his mother tight. "Tommy, oh deary look at how much you've grown!" She chuckled, br stroking his hair ever so gently before looking up towards the pinkette, a soft smile on her face.

"Mother," Techno called out once again, ignoring his father when he walked towards Mumza, watching as she held out and place a hand on his cheek. He leaned into the touch, bringing a hand up to hold hers. "Where have you been?"

His question made the woman slightly frown, shaking her head at it. "I rather not say," She answered, caressing his cheek with her thumb while holding onto Tommy with her free hand. "By the way, where's Wilbur? Oh, it's been so long since I last saw yoy knuckleheads" She continued, slowly pulling her hand away and turned her gaze towards her husband.

Philza's face went pale at it, avoiding her gaze while he looked down, guilt, slowly devouring him. "Dad kicked him out," Tommy said out, a hint of disappointment yet a harsh one lacing his tone. He then had pulled out from his mother's embrace. Silence filled in between them, the once soft glance she had turned to a harsher one. "What?" The woman raised her tone. Her brows furrowed together as she glared at her husband, clearly wanting answers.

"What Tommy said. Father forced him out without our consent." Techno scowled, hanging his head up high with his nosebridge wrinkled. (I took it as a taunt-) Her expression darkens before looking back down at the younger brit, a small smile on her face. She patted his head, gently pushing him towards his brother. "Techno, be a dear and bring your brother upstairs, please" He nodded at her words, taking Tommy's hand as he lead him up the stairs towards their room, giving his parents one last glance before disappearing off  from their sight.

"Now, care to explain about it?"

_______________

After receiving a lecture but mostly scoldings from his wife, (It's 9 pm and I'm exhausted from holding up meetings so I'm sorry, guys,, I don't feel like typing out the argument) he had learn to accept it and was forced to give his son a heart full apology.

And now here they are, sitting around the dining table with tension filling up the air. Wilbur was glad and happy to know his beloved mother was back but at the same time hatred displayed on his face once seeing his father again and having to face him out of the blue? That's even worse.

"Remind me again why am I here?" He stated, an unpleasant look on his face. Phil sighed at it, giving his son a soft look. "Wil, look, I'm sorry." He apologized which the other two listened, the female taking a sip of her drink. "Oh? I'm not the one you should only be apologizing to. Techno and Tommy deserved one too of what you done to us," The brunette responded, his glares piercing right through his father full of hatred but mostly dissapointment. "I'm sorry. To all of you. I wasn't a good father, nor a good husband," Phil said, taking a glance around at his family. "But I'm willing to make change, in making it up to you all for all the mistakes I've done."

First of course, Wilbur hesitated. He exchanged a look with his siblings who stared in silence before, "Maybe- maybe once again," Techno broke the silence, smiling to himself while he watched their gaze landed on him. "We could work things out the right way"

______________

"Mum," Wilbur called out once he was alone with the woman, feeling rather nervous since he hasn't been talking to her in years. It felt quite strange to him, but yet comforting, knowing it was his mother. "Hm?" She hummed in response, setting down the pencil when she looked up from her blueprint to him. "Did I ever tell you that-"

"That- Mum,"

"Mum, I'm gay. Sort of"

She stared at him for a good minute which made him absolutely nervous at it, his stomach turned as cold sweat began to break out, trickling down his forehead. Then,

She of course laughed at him.

For being stupid.

Because

She already knew.

SIKEEEEEEE

"I know that, sweetheart" Mumza said in between her laughter in making the Brit from feeling nervous to embarrassment in split seconds. "The- then you wouldn't have mind if I'm dating someone right now, would you"

"That, I know too."

"..."

"Did Techno or Tommy said anything before me again?"

"Wilbur, honey come closer" She gestured the Brit to lean in which he did as told, placing his hands down on the table. "That,

You have to find out yourself"

________________

It was quite chaotic back at the shop, Quackity had been the main reason of the fussing since he can't stand to watch the two being so oblivious and that, Sap Nap agreed which caused chaos to erupt and complaints by the customers in which Quackity was forced to close the shop for a while till they're done with it. "I swear to god, just kiss already! I can't stand this shit with YOU TWO being all disgustingly lovey dovey around each other and it blinds my eyes, making me want to burn them" Sap Nap huffed, pointing his index finger to both of his friends.

"Hey hey, you can't say that when you're dating Karl and I've seen shit, Sap!" Dream protested, hiding the tint of pink on his face with the paper on. "I just- UGRHFJKNJV FUCKING JUST- JUST- FUCK IM OUT OF WORDS"

While the three continued on their arguments, surprisingly the owner had found it quite entertaining as she watch from a distance. Laughing at it, unaware of the male who had snuck out of the place in pure success. He didn't wanted to interfere with the three so might as well just leave and find something interesting around to do-

"Quackity?"

"Techno??"

A/N: terribly sorry if it's bad, I'm very tired and I have no idea what tf I'm writing since I lost the note for this fic BCS haha changed my phone,, quick spoiler: I was gonna make the two break up but then again, I lost the note which held the entire whole ass plot for this book and I had to change it bcs one, I do not want you guys to murder me for it and two, I wanted Mumza in :) so hshs anyways I promise next chap will be better,, Yoon out!