I'm in love with Quackity :)

(Gonna continue from last chapter bcs gay also I didnt get my glasses yet, I'll get it back tomorrow morning)

He tested it out a bit before clearing his throat and played out a chord. Quackity didn't paid much attention to it as he was still struggling with his shitty laptop- he honestly needed a new one in all honesty,,

"It's two forty five pm, woke up from snoring, open DMs" Wilbur began singing, his vocals were absolutely comforting, it nearly almost distracted him, almost. "A can of red bull by the bed, vape is charged and Snapchat's read, what's poppin'? What's poppin'?"

"He's beauty, he's grace. He has a profile picture of his cursed looking picture." Ok, that managed to squeeze out a chuckle from Quackity while he cut out his videos, merging them together. "A single message or maybe more sends him rubbing up my ethernet chord"

Wilbur changed the note, constantly enjoying this shit as he could hear the clicks from the other's mouse and keyboard. "I wanna be the guy, that you fall asleep on call with. I'll make you forget, every guy that came before me, cause I, like, you. And you like, my attention so let's skip, to the good bit. Let's consummate our internet connection" Hearing the lyrics, the male had stopped. He glanced over at his phone with a smile on his face, getting away from his keyboard while he leaned back against his chair with a soft sigh.

"I'm in love with him, I'm in love with him, I'm in love with him, with Quackity. I'm in love with him, I'm in love with him, I'm in love with him, with Quackity" It made Quackity feeling rather flustered by it. A friendly tint of pink on his face as he giggled softly.

"Dad took away my PS4, so I punched a hole in my bedroom wall, yeah. I'm not aggressive, I just ooze masculine passion. Did you know I also got depression? I'm self diagnosed, thought I should mention, I thought that you would be the one to fix me," He rolled his eyes, relaxing into the song while the guitar played, a simple yet lovely chord playing from it. "Quackity, sing this part" Wilbur suddenly requested, earning a groan from him. "Do I have to?"

"Yeah, come on, it'll be fun- just this part, I promise" The Brit smiled as he kept on going, awaiting for him to sing. He sighed, humming a bit as he then randomly sang out what he could think off. "I wanna be, the guy, that you fall asleep on call with, meanwhile, I'll, find other friends to talk with. Cause you like me, and I think you're a maniac so let's skip to the good bit, let's block all contacts completely"

"Wait what-" Wilbur laughed a little from it, gently shaking his head in disbelief. "What? It's true" Quackity snickered, resting his head on his arms as he leaned back down on the desk near to his phone. "Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I'm in love with him, I'm love with him, I'm in love with him, with Quackity. I'm in love with him, I'm in love with him, I'm in love with him, with Quackity."

"Dad took away my Nintendo Switch (ngl my dad once took it away from me, I'm still mad abt it), I've said so many times before, how could I live on if I keep on collecting. These every little slight and insurrections? Constant pain in every dimension, my body weeps, disbelief head suspension."

He gave out a small smile, going soft by the end as he strummed rather slowly but short. "I, wanna be the guy, that you find stalking your affections, your social media scoured, you seek police interventions. Cause I base my, ideals on obsessive media. Maybe if I act more like them, you'll probably respond to my DMs," Wilbur finished off, aggressively strumming against his poor guitar strings afterwards. "WOO! Alright, what do you think of it?" He asked, hugging the instrument while he slightly swayed side to side.

Quackity laughed at it, sighing softly afterwards. "It's, pretty much so like you so eh. But" He smiled once again, slowly closing his eyes shut. "I like it, honestly"

"Awee, I'm very flattered, love" The brunette snickered, his cheeks turning slightly pink. "Oh fuck off" Even though the shorter was rather well,, aggressive, kinda and swears pretty much a lot, at the most random times, he still finds it amusing. "Nah, love you"

"..."

"Oh so you don't love me as much? Wow, Quackity, I'm very much hurt by it" He faked a sob, mostly trying so hard not to laugh as if he could imagine the other rolling their eyes by now. "You idiot, of course I do"

"Then say it. Say you love me"

"What if I don't want to?"

"I would be very sad and will not stop annoying you till you say it"

"Noo,,"

"Yes, now say it, Q. Say it"

Quackity was literally too embarrassed to even spit out those three simple words. The words that held so much meaning in such a simple way. The words that he was afraid of saying it to someone. Yet, he was still going for it. He hesitated a bit, blinking as he went quiet for a while. "Quac-"

"I love you" He blurted out quickly, causing Wilbur's eyes to go wide as he gave out a sheepish grin on his face, getting off of his chair with a cheer. "YES! HE SAID IT, HE SAID IT-" He ran out, opening the door wide to which he didn't bother shutting it close in wanting to brag about it, mostly shout it out down the hall. "YEAHHHHH, HE SAID IT! HE FUCKING ADMITTED IT!"

"What in the world- Wil, please." Techno gave a look to his brother who had been grinning like an idiot while running around like he had won a lottery or some shit. "HE FUCKING SAID IT"

"Said, what, actually?"

"That he loves me"

"I-"

"You're a fucking dumbass, Wilbur" Techno rolled his eyes, a smile on his face as he sighed out softly watching his brother go nuts around. Thankfully Tommy wasn't at home or else,,

In the other line, Quackity let out a light-hearted laugh hearing his distance yelling and muffled childish arguments with his brother. Man, what a day.

A/N: Woo hoo, gay moments haha- Honestly I had a lot of fun today ngl, played a game with friends and died two times, poggers. I made a friend feel much better as they now decide to take a break :] and plus, the VC chat I was in was so chaotic, I love it. Hshshs and ofc I enjoyed writing this chapter,, anyways, what's up with Airline food, am I right? :)