You

Wilbur quietly entered his home, rubbing his now red marked cheek with a hint of dissapointment written on his face.

What had happened, you ask? Well here's a little flashback of what happened an hour ago.

He cupped the shorter male's face with both of his hands, pulling the other in deepening the kiss. As if he snapped back to reality- *smack*

Quackity had slapped him. His face all flusterated and dumbfounded by the Brit's actions as he soon opened his mouth to speak but no words came out, sadly.

Unsure of what to do at the moment, he got up and ran off, leaving the poor Brit there, clearly surprised and embarrassed at the same time.

A/N: Why did I find that funny-

He had bitch slapped him, it hurts yet he didn't regret any moment of it.

The male smiled softly to himself, ignoring the burning pain on his cheek before skidding to a hault in his brother's presence.

"Where were you?" The tired pinkette asked out, standing in the other's way as if awaiting for his arrival.

"I went out for a walk, nothing else." Wilbur replied as he tried to walk pass his brother to which he stopped him.

"What the heck happened to your face-?" "I hit a pole-?" "Quit lying, Wil." Techno raised an eyebrow, watching the brunette's expression carefully.

Feeling defeated, Wilbur held out his hand in defense as he let out a heavy sigh knowing he's not getting away from his brother this time.

"Ok, so I was out with a friend."

"And?"

"I made fun of him. Told him all sorts of shit"

"Then?"

"He got all mad and bitch slapped me"

"Pft- Idiot-"

The taller Brit huffed and crossed his arms as the other held a laughter from bursting out, waving his hand off. "You're excused-"

"I- It's not funny! How about you get slapped let's see if you're still laughing afterwards!" Wilbur scowled as he held a hand out while Techno let out a laughter, defending himself. "I can't stop imagining your reaction getting slap- WhEeZe"

"Shut up!" He said out loud and was about to smack the shit out of his annoying brother before bitch ran off back upstairs, following a trail of laughter that escaped his mouth.

Wilbur sighed and soon covered his now flusterated face. God, what should I do- I can't face him after that- He groaned, mentally scolding himself for it but then, he thought about how the male smiled, how his little giggles and gestures made his heart skipped a beat.

It's only been a few days, yet he already has managed to fuck me up- he then glanced up at the clock and frowned at the time. 4:26 a.m.

The Brit soon made his way back to his goddamn room, pacing in back and fourth around the place, thinking of what he should do in order to fix the mess he caused.

Clock is ticking. He bit his lower lip. This is hard. Another groan left. Maybe I should apologize-? He huffed and shook his head.

"Ah whatever, I'll think of something eventually." He mumbled to himself as he threw himself on the bed, burying his face into the blanket and bed sheets. (Suffocating HAHA)

______________________________

He kissed me- Quackity walked back upstairs and made his way back to his room quietly, not wanting to disturb his parents. He fucking kissed me.

The male slid his back down the door after shutting it behind him, burying his face into his knees. His thoughts are now a mess as it wandered back to when the Brit had kissed him.

A simple kiss, enough for him to feel all confused. Unlike his past experience, Wilbur was gentle with him. His lips pressed against his softly, his touch was careful and gentle as if Quackity was fragile. The scent of caramel that left his breath and the warmth he gave to which the shorter male leaned in, melting into his touch-

Oh god, what was he thinking- He flushed in embarrassment as he mentally cussed at himself for thinking such things. What am I doing-? Quackity once again looked up, bringing a hand up and touched his lips.

A smile crept up without realizing it himself then. He remembered. He had bitch slapped the other out of nowhere, ruining the moment.

"Ah fuck. Why did I do that-" He took off his beanie, tossing it as it landed on his bed and ran a hand through his hair, messing it up out of frusteration.

"I feel stupid." He sighed, hanging his head low before his phone buzzed again, catching his attention.

Quackity fished his phone out and rolled his eyes seeing who it was. Sap Nap couldn't stop spamming him. Feeling annoyed, he clicked on his contact.

Sap Nap

Hey.
Look I'm sorry, okay?
Please reply-
I'm sorry for leaving you-

20:45

Quackity.
We need to talk
Please can we meet up?
Ok look I'm sorry for being an asshole
I miss you.

22:16

Hey.
Hey
I know you're still mad but can
you at least reply?
I'm really sorry.

03:51

Quackity.

04:47

Please.
If you read this, meet me back
at the park at 2 in the afternoon

Seen

For what?

Typing

I thought that you'd never reply-

Actually nvm

He shut his phone off and stared up on the ceiling with a heavy sigh that escaped his mouth.

If he was honest,, he wanted to avoid meeting up with one of his exes. As always, running away from his problems.

Looks like both of them had something in common to relate to each other. Escaping from reality and to live in their own fantasies.

A/N: Heyyyy I'm back lovelies! Sorry if this chapter isn't as enjoyable. I got distracted and it wasn't written in my best state but I promise for a better one next time! Have my new drawing I did as practice. Ngl kinda proud of HAHA but my gf can't stop laughing at the height difference and compared Q with me bcs haha short- :eye roll: Anyways have a good day/night dear readers and stay safe! I'll be updating very quickly so expect for daily updates!