Title.

'Friend? That's a dumb name.' He thought about it a while and huffed, crossing his arms as he stared at the plushie in front of him on his bed.

'Are you really that friendless?' The Brit scowled at the other's previous words with an unpleased scoff. "Could you believe him?! He said that I'm friendless! Me!" He said out loud, stopping for a sec. Of course there was no respond from the plush. "Oh don't give me that look, it's not like he was good at naming things either"

Again, no response. Bitch was talking to himself like the lunatic he is/j. "Ah what the fuck am I doing, this is stupid." He finally got off his bed and went towards his desk, opening his laptop and checked for any new messages. Nothing important, just a couple of spam messages.

Feeling rather bored himself, he spun around the chair he was sitting on before falling off by accident. "FUCK-" He yelled, hitting the ground with a thump and the chair landing on top of him.

And that pissed him off. He got up, the slight pain hitting him instantly as he begun beating up the poor chair for no reason.

While he was doing so, his door opened revealing the pinkette who popped his head in, witnessing Wilbur abusing his very own gaming chair. "What the fuck did the chair ever do to you?"

The brunette stopped kicking it and looked up at the other with his fist still raised up in the air. "Everything. It's existence is at fault." He replied, pushing off the chair away. "What do you want?"

"I was just here to inform you that we're meeting the Salmon's this weekend but then I came in to witness this mockery that you did for an absolute shitty excuse about it's existence that you had to use violence, I'm pretty sure this is very normal for you to do so. And now I bid you adieu, have fun abusing the chair." Techno blabbered and shut the door behind as Wilbur blinked and gave the chair one last kick. What the hell, Wilbur.

_____________

"I can asure you that I am NOT that terrible at this." A Brit huffed, sliding his sunglasses up. "Admit it, Gogy. You're terrible as shit and Dream is just flat out lying because he fucking likes you and you two are goddamn oblivious about it!" The shorter male argued, tying the knot behind as the Brit flushed in embarrassment, giving his friend a smack in the back.

"Shut up, we're just friends. Nothing more" He protested and walked up to the entrance, ignoring the male's bickerings and flipped the sign over.

Later on, a woman walked in with a bag of coffee beans in her hands. "What are you two arguing about this time" She said out and eyed the two who now has shut up and gave out a satisfied nod, walking into the back.

"Shut up" George nudged Quackity as he nudged back, letting out a small giggle. "No, you shut up"

"Shut it"

"How about you shush"

"No you do it"

"Shut your colourblind ass up"

"Fucking short stack"

"Mr. I can't see colours"

"Duck"

"Goggles"

"Crybaby"

"Left handed bitch"

"Brat"

"Gay"

"No you"

"I am 70% gay and 30% straight"

"What"

"You heard me"

"I'm"

George stared at the male for a good minute before taking a few steps back, giving him a look. "What? It's not like you're completely straight either" The Mexican male rolled his eyes, taking out his phone as he scrolled through his messages.

Seeing nothing important happened, he shoved it back into his pocket before something came to his mind. "Shit." He remembered. The project. "Shit, shit, shit! George cover up for me till Bad gets here or get my mom. Tell her I'll be dealing with those annoying assignments, yeah? I'll be back after." He untied the knot of his apron and tossed it to the Brit, getting out of the counter. "Fuck you, Quackity. You keep leaving me behind, I feel ditched." 

"Too bad, Gogy. Suck it up!" He yelled and got out of the shop towards upstairs.

__________

"Alright, an advertisement about shoes shouldn't be that hard." Quackity said to himself, setting up the tripod stand and his phone, adjusting it. He tested the cam and sighed, looking around the park. Not mucg people were there, even if there were, no one seemed to pay any attention to him.

He stared down at his dark blue Converse high with a smile. He chose the perfect pair of sneakers for the shoot, of course.

Once he felt as if he was set to go, it hit him. How the fuck is one person good for the job- and as if the angels above heard his prayers, someone familiar from a distance caught his eye.

"I'm telling you, I'm not a furry" The male frowned at the blonde hair child who stuck his tongue out mockingly. "Furry!"

"I'm not! Wilbur please do help me-" The person from before spoke out, looking at the other. Wilbur simply shrugged, standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Tubbo, you're my friend, right? And you too Ranboo" Tommy questioned while the two shared a glance. "Yeah"

"And you guys would do what I said, right?"

"Depends" Ranboo answered, both confuse yet concerned at the same time. "Alright fuck it-"

"Tommy! Mind your language" Tubbo cut him off with an unpleased look to which he held his hands up in defense. "Sorry, as I was saying there..." He continued, whispering something to the two.

Wilbur sighed, glancing around and soon walked off before Fundy stopped him. "Wait, you're leaving me with the kids??? No offense, they're great and all but Tommy- Yeah forget what I said, dont leave me pls-" He pleaded as the taller Brit chuckled, patting his shoulder. "You'll be fine, I'll be back real quick"

That, he skidaddled off, leaving the poor male to deal with his annoying brother. He whistled a tune as he walked around the place as he caught a glimpse of someone familiar.

Wilbur stopped his tracks, locking his gaze with the other for a good minute. A sheepish smile crept up on his face. Without knowing it himself, he began walking towards the male's direction.

A/N: I feel very unmotivated lately and it looks bad I know,, but I have no idea what to write anymore eee also the argument with George and Q? It's how normally my friends or my gf and I would call each other heaegbhjudgh. Now imma die in a hole of writer's block. Requests are opens!