The two being wholesome

Today is the day, the day of his second semester's results. He felt nervous, his heart that was gonna burst any second now but- but why are Dream, Sap Nap and Karl tagging along-

From what he knew, Dream was in the  engineering department with Sap Nap tagging along for some reason and as for Karl, the fashion department. Not that he mind but, it's only making him more anxious. Worse than dealing with bucket head yesterday-

Should've chosen to major in law before- and again, social science was pretty fun even if it's frustrating as fuck.

The notification bell from his phone went off, catching his attention. He pulled it out of his back pocket and stared at the text he got. "GUYS, WILBUR'S THREATENING ME-" He yelled, showing his screen at them.

Before he knew it, sudden chaos has erupted. "What?! I'll send him a threat, I'll send him threat" The blond said, aggressively typing on his phone while Sap Nap came up with a stupid idea on spitting on him. "Spit on him, like this"

"Spit on him"

"He's making me nervous, he's trying to get on my nerve"

"Wait, how did he know about you getting your report today anyway?" Karl suddenly questions, ending the chaos. The three stopped, both eyes on Quackity as he sweats. "Okay, okay! I told him yesterday about it" He admitted, the three giving a look. "I'm still gonna spit on him"

"Sap Nap, no"

Meanwhile on the other side with Wilbur constantly calling on Quackity's name over and over again. I think Sam is done with him.

_____________

"Wait so how much did you guys score?" Quackity asked out, glancing over at the others' papers. "3.65" The male in green replied, waving his paper with a grin. "3.2" Karl said out with a sigh while the black headed male glanced up from his paper to the three. "3.42" After they all revealed their scores, Dream suddenly got curious and looked over at the shorter. "What about you?" He questioned. "Me? Oh man, haha, 3.8" He smirked, getting looks of disbelief.

"No fucking way" Both of their jaw dropped down, wanting to tear off that cocky look on his face already. "I'm way smarter! Oh wait, we don't even take the same course-" The blond sighed and smiled after. "Lucky bastard"

"Ah whatever, you losers. I'mma head off first, see ya" Quackity stuck his tongue out and ran off, leaving the three as he made his way out. "Wanna crash over at my place and play video games?" Dream asked, glancing at the two. "Sounds good to me" The brunette replied with a thumbs up. "I'm down, also tell Georgie to come over so I can beat his ass this time!"

_______________

The beanie headed male walked out, his hands that nearly crushed the papers while he clutched onto it. He felt rather nervous for some reason as he had kept clutching on the paper, crumpling it.

He soon caught a sight of the brunette talking to a guy, his expression that lit up when he turned to meet up with Quackity. "Wilbur!" He exclaimed, running up to the taller male who smiled and opened up his hands in awaiting for a hug. "Quackityyyy" He laughed, watching the other who had jumped into his embrace and hugged him tight. "Wilburrr, look, look, I got 3.8!" The shorter looked up at his dashing boyfriend and waved the paper up at him.

Wilbur chuckled at him and gave him a kiss on the forehead as he held onto him. "That's good! Congrats, love" He said out, the other who had a tint of pink washed over his cheeks at the last part. "Does this mean your dad would stop giving me that look as if he wants to murder me now?" Quackity joked, loosely hugging the Brit who now giggled. "I don't think he hates you, Q. You know how he is" He hummed a little, hands holding onto both of the shorter's arms, a gentle touch.

"I'm not sure about that, but alright" Quackity smiled at him before pulling back and held his hand. "Soooo, what are you actually doing here?" He asked, earning a grin from the taller. "I wanted to spend time with my beloved, that is" He swung their hands back and forth before walking off with the male out of the campus.

And boy he was not expecting to be at the green teletubby's place. It was better honestly, with the feral boys just being themselves, playing on Wii while the others just hang around or having a conversation.

It was all fun and games before someone handed Wilbur an electronic guitar which he was messing around with it for quite a while now. "Play us a song, Wil" Someone suggested, the Brit's gaze that landed on Quackity.

He intended to flirt with the shorter male with a song he stumbled across and grinned at the thought of his. "Alright, give me a sec" He replied, tuning the instrument with the others now landing their eyes on him, stopping everything they were doing. Mostly, curiousity that struck them.

A/N: SIKE CLIFFHANGER HAHA, anyways uh I was just like- mmh yes I'm gonna make this chapter 200 words short so it's 800++ words on this chapter, short as hell ik. I'll type out the next chapter in the weekends so :) I promise next chapter will be pog worthy and also shameless promote, I have wrote chapter one of Get Schooled, go read it if you haven't yet or not HAHA- ALSO IF THIS BOOK HITS 30K IM DOING A FACE REVEAL- Well not my entire ugly ass face but parts of it :)