Speedrunning story

A/N: Hello hello, the title says it all. I'm gonna do a major time skip bcs I have so much planned for this story and I do not wish to drag it into a long ass story since I'm working on 2 fics and my memory is terrible af pls bear with me, I promise I'll make it interesting-

Plan C, C for chocolate.

That's his answer for everything.

In these last few months had been the best ones he ever had.

Despite the fact his brothers will never change.

They're still annoying af.

Trust him.

They are.

Fucking gremlins. The Brit thought to himself as he watch the two having a playful spar with the swords in their hands. "On guard!" Techno said out, springing into position as he lunged towards the younger male, thrusting in the sword to which Tommy dodged it, stepping to his right.

He aimed it at his brother, going for his side before his sword was being met up with Techno's who blocked his attack, pushing him off and landed a hit on the younger Brit's arm. "Ha! I win!"

"No fair! Again!" Tommy whined, stomping his foot on the floor with a pout on his face. "I won fair and square, admit it Tommy, I'm better than you" The pinkette grinned earning another whine from his brother. "No! Wilby tell him!" He turned to the brunette who was on his phone as Wilbur glanced up at the two with his brows furrowed.

"Techno just let him take a win, he's just a kid-" He said out before going back to his phone, typing in as if he was texting someone.

"My winning streak-" The male frowned at the two which Tommy smiled in victory. "You're spoiling him, Wil"

"Huh- oh hmm" Wilbur hummed in response as his gaze was still glued on the screen with a smile on his face. It raised Techno's suspicions and so as Tommy, the two sharing a glance and a nod.

While the brunette was too distracted, Techno walked up to him and snatched his phone off his hands. "H-hey! Give it back!" He said out loud, trying to take the device back from his brother's hands while the other blocked him and looked through his messages. "Don't look!! Give it!!"

Beloved Q <3

11:08

Hey girl, I hnngggstdhvjn
ghvfhgnbvhhngsgshxhhdhdnj
hawyejshsjehehdjejj

Seen

Typing...

HAJAHBAGAHSCHSVVEHS
WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW???

Absolutely
Nothing :]

I-
W h a t

I'm sorry xd
I was just bored
Plus George ignored me

Ofc he would ignore you
you mfing spammed us all
you idiot

Eughsgshdbbd YOU
GUYS WOULDN'T RESPOND-

Ayo??? I responded
as soon as you typed tht
shit wdym ✋

Ok not you
But the others ignored me.

11:30