Idk what to put

A/N:Request from one of my crew mates and it is funny also I suggest yall listen to 'i wanna be your slave while reading this or before bcs yes, or you'll get confused

The gazes that all awaited for something to happen as they watched the tall Brit made his way to Quackity and tapped his foot on the ground. "I, wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master. I wanna make your heartbeat run like roller coaster" He sang, his voice that was quite raspy and low while he leaned towards the shorter a bit who now was dumbstruck. His face that reddened up, catching everyone by surprise.

Just as Wilbur wanted. Attention from his beloved and for the others to know how possessive he was. He patted the guitar in his hands to create a beat while he walked around Quackity, shooting him flirty looks. "I wanna be a good boy, I wanna be a gangster. Cause' you could be the beauty, and I could be the monster" He continued, leaning into the shorter's face, catching him off guard. And at that very moment, the rest of the guys had found it entertaining with Sap Nap who was the one that started getting into it and gently banged on the table for a beat when Wilbur started on the guitar.

"I love you since this morning, not just for aesthetic. I wanna touch your body, so fucking electric. I know you're scared of me, you said I'm too eccentric. I'm crying all my tears and that's fucking pathetic." Wilbur made his way around his boyfriend, taking a step forward to him as he stepped back a bit. "Woah, woah, Wil-" He let out a nervous chuckle while the rest had been cheering and joining along Sippy Cup (I'm joking guys pls this whole thing is a request so PAHA), some clapping with the others either slapping on the ground or anything near them. Snickers and laughter's filled around following whistles and cheers.

"Don't worry, Q, just stay pretty~" The brunette chuckled a bit, making the other blushed in embarrassment with his arms crossed. He kept on strumming the instrument, tittering at the reaction he got, his gaze that never left Quackity. "I wanna make you hungry then I wanna feed ya~" He then playfully grabbed onto the male's chin, lifting it up with a grin causing Quackity to gasp, his eyes that widened. "I wanna paint your face like you're my Mona Lisa" The shorter blushed a furious shade of red as he quickly turned away, not giving him a chance to gawk at his expression.

"I wanna be a champion"

"I wanna be a loser"

"I'll even be a clown cause' I just wanna amuse ya" He stopped on the guitar and slid it behind his back as he grab on Quackity's wrist and pulled him close, his other free hand that settled on his waist. "I wanna be your sex toy,"

"KINKY"

"AYE NO! LANGUAGE!"

" I wanna be your teacher" Hearing the part made the Hispanic male completely lit up, his heart beat that had been beating rapidly while he stared up with his lower lip bit down.

"Excuse me, what?"

"No, no Sap Nap had a point there"

"That doesn't mean anything"

Wilbur grinned at it, getting a chaotic reactions from their friends around, letting them bicker around. "I wanna be a sinner, I wanna be a preacher"

He pulled away a bit, letting go of his waist before pulling him back and looked down at the embarrassed male. "I wanna make you love me" He sang before letting go of Quackity with a smirk. "Then I wanna leave ya, cause' baby I'm your David, and you're my Goliath"

"Uh huh, mmh uh huh~"

At that sentence, he slid the instrument back, and played the chord on back. "Cause I'm a devil who's searching for redemption and I'm a lawyer who's searching for redemption, and I'm a killer who's searching for redemption, I'm a motherfucking monster who's searching for redemption!"