Dance with me

Today's the day.

The celebration of Philza's success

And of course, Wilbur hated it.

He has always hated parties like these thrown by his father.

But yet,

Today was different

The Brit made his way down to the room packed with people as the sound of chatterings and laughter hit him once he entered the place.

He scanned around the room within each step he took. There were some familiar faces, but most of them were fresh new ones he never saw before.

A wave of disappointment washed over his face when he couldn't find the certain person he was looking for. He kept on walking, his shoes meeting the clean white marble floor with the sound of his heels hitting against it.

"Hey Wilbur!" A voice called out causing him to turn towards it. It was Dream along with the others, standing near the punch. He smiled, making his way towards them.

"Hey guys" The male took a good look at each of them, having the urge to rip off the paper on Dream's face. "Why do you still put on that thing?"

His question made the blonde hair male laughed as the brunette beside him shrugged, tearing off it from his face. "HEY!" Dream shouted, turning to his right where George stood with the paper in his hand which he tried to get it back.

Wilbur simply laughed at them while Bad got in the way, breaking the two apart. "Face it, Dream. You don't need it" George stuck his tongue out, waving the paper in his hand.

"Says the one wearing glasses almost all the time" The other huffed earning a look from the shorter Brit. "Excuse me? I don't always wear it!" He protested, crossing his arms.

"Well- George is right- You don't actually need it, you muffin head. How do you even see through it??" Bad said out, turning to Dream who cleared his throat and gave out a gesture as if it was dazzling. "Magic"

"Dude you did not jus-" A male approached them, stopping mid way in taking notice of the taller Brit's presence with an unpleasent look on his face. "What the fuck is he doing here?" He asked out, pointing at Wilbur. "Language!" The male in glasses scolded with a huff before softening his expression.

Wilbur scoffed, glaring at the certain male. "I can be anywhere I want, dumbass" He smirked earning another one of Bad's scolding. "Language, you muffin heads"

As if sensing the tension between the two, Dream and George stood from a distance with their gaze landed on them, watching how it would turn out. Part of George wanted to stop them but part of him actually wanted drama to happen, confusing.

The two continued on their glaring contest before a child began running their way and on to the taller Brit he goes. "Wil! Wil! Wil!" He called out, tugging onto his brother's sleeve impatiently in successfully breaking his glare with Sap Nap and looked down at the blonde hair child. "What is it?"

Tommy grinned happily and motioned the other two along. "Tubbo and I made a new friend!" He began to slightly jump up and down, pointing at the taller child around his age who gave out a shy wave. "His name is Ranboo and he's very cool! Tubbo and I found him when dad was talking to someone else!" He chirped causing Wilbur to chuckle at him as his expression dropped to a softer one, bringing up a hand to ruffle the child's hair. "Hi Wilbur!" Tubbo let out a huge smile to which the tall Brit smiled softly at the kids.

"Hey you-"

"TOMMY- OH MY GOD THERE YOU ARE" Techno shouted and sighed in relief taking notice of his two brothers and for some of the people he knew. "Oh thank god Wilbur was here- DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SICK I WAS WHEN YOU RAN OFF?!" He began scolding but soon gave out a rather gentle look.