Fuck off him

A/N;; Hello! It's been a while since I wrote anything hm? Well I'm back! I had the help of Kai on this chapter at his place because Webtoon made my brain go dead. Like srsly, my brain went brr

___________________

It had been a while since the two had gone out with each other, just the two of them. And there is Wilbur, all dressed up just to impress someone. He gave out a confident look, his bangs getting in his sight. "Wil!" A voice called out, the voice he knew very well. He smiled, looking over towards the direction of it. "Quackity!" He called. The shorter made a run towards him and jumped into his arms as he held onto him with a chuckle.

"So what are we watching?" Quackity asked, holding Wilbur's hand as he had slightly dragged him into the building. "Hmm, how about you pick?" The taller said out, a smile on his face. "In that case, how about that one?" Quackity pointed, a huge grin on his face while Wilbur's face immediately went pale from it. "H-horror?" Ah shit, welp it's definitely not his day.

It made the other let out a chuckle, pulling him along. "Come on, don't tell me that you're actually scared about it?" He smirked, earning a grimace from the Brit. "Me? Scared? I would never!" He protested, yet regretting it afterwards.

Throughout the entire movie, he had tried to keep a calm poster only to flinch and scream which made Quackity laughed his ass of from it. Wilbur swore his soul left his body from the moment when the jump scares came in.

"Pussy" The beanie headed male teased, stretching his arms out. "Oh fuck off" Wilbur scoffed, shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked alongside with his boyfriend, out of the theater. "Just admit that you're scared, Wil" He grinned, a snicker that escaped his mouth. "Ugh, shut." The Brit gave out a playful glare and held the shorter's hand. "Anyways, moving on, I'm craving for drinks" He chuckled with the shorter rolling his eyes and followed along. "You fat fuck" He joked. "You call this fat?"

"Actually, yes. Yes I do" Quackity laughed as Wilbur scoffed once again, pushing the glass door open. They made their way to the counter, an iced latte and a mocha for the two. With their order settled, the two had took a seat nearby the window and joked around for a bit, cracking jokes here and there along with the teasings. It was nice, not for long that is.

A mysterious figure had watched from a distance, soon approaching them. "Look who do we have here?" The person said out, catching their attention. Quackity's eyes widened from who it was. "Schlatt?"

Of course, of all the time, this manipulative bitch just had to make an appearance. I̶t̶-w̶a̶s̶-t̶h̶e̶-a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶-a̶n̶d̶-t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶-f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶'s̶-i̶d̶e̶a̶-t̶h̶o̶-- Anyways, the mood has dropped, silence filling in between them. "Not saying hello to an old friend?" He raised a brow as Quackity just stared, his smile that turned into a scowl while a concerned expression was displayed on Wilbur's face. Though he had decided to play along, forcing a smile back on his face. "Where are my manners, how have you been doing Schlatt?"

It made the male that stood squeeze out a satisfied look, a smirk tugging at the end. "Quite good, could've been.. better. I assume things are going great for you?" His gaze that fell on Quackity then Wilbur, a barely visible sickening glare at the Brit. "You could say that, ahah" The Hispanic male had been feeling rather uncomfortable, him , trying to cover it up. It worried Wilbur even more. "Right, I haven't even properly introduced myself to your, friend, over here"

__________________

Everywhere they go, he would tag along. Mostly purposely in embarrassing Wilbur with either tripping him or even hit a child on the head and blamed it on him. Quackity took sight of it although Schlatt had been, quite oddly way too close with him. Possibly trying to make up for the past? That was what he would think but in Wilbur's eyes, it seem that he had been trying to drag the shorter further from him. Patience, patience. Yeah right fuck patience, someone's trynna go after his man how could he- but then, he saw of how they have been goofing around. Kinda jealous yet feeling defeated at the same time if you ask him.

Maybe letting it slide for once? Maybe. "Haha, fuck." He had been angry, splashing water on his face as he stared into the reflection of himself in the mirror. Patience, patience. Don't start anything yet. If he was in a comic, he would've been drawn silently crying right now if only the author would be kind enough and start improving on drawing backgrounds-

It seems that he had calmed down, Wilbur sighed out softly to himself as he was about to leave before- "Huh? Quackity? Yeah, he's a pretty easy guy. Probably, yeah" He stopped, turning back and listened for a while. Hearing the shorter's name being called out, curiousity hit him. From Schlatt's conversation, he boldly assume that he's on the phone. Must be hiding in one of those stalls. "Psh, piss off have you seen that guy? He's such a loser, don't even know why is he with him. So what if he's rich? I got my charms. Nah man you don't understand, Quackity's way too good for him"

That's it, the brunette really wanted to kick down the door and beat tf outta that bastard so badly but he stayed put. And instead of possibly punching him till he passed out, he just walked out back to where the shorter stood. Loser, I'll show him who's the loser. He grumbled, Quackity looking up to when he approached him. "Pft, what happened to you?" He joked, letting out a giggle. With that, all the anger had vanished into mid air, a smile that crept up. "Nothing. Don't worry about it" Wilbur said out, reaching his hand out and patted Quackity's head.

"Mhm, alright then" He swatted his hand off, making Wilbur laugh at that action. "What's up, losers" A voice said out, the brunette immediately frowning at the person. "Hey, Quackity. Could ya give me your number? You changed it" Schlatt had wrapped an arm around him, handing him his phone. Quackity glanced up at Wilbur who had his arms crossed, his grip tightening around as he forced out a bitter smile. Keep it together, you're a supportive boyfriend, remember? He nodded his head, the short male hesitating a bit before taking the phone and peeled Schlatt's hand off him.

While Quackity was typing in the phone, a frustrated look on his face, Schlatt grinned. He looked over at Wilbur and pointed at Quackity, mouthing to the Brit. See that? Your boy? I will do this and that- Wilbur watched, the male that gestured over and purposely thrusting in behind. In that moment, he snapped.

Fuck patience, someone's gonna eat his fist today. Wilbur took a step forward and swung his clenched up knuckle into Schlatt's face as hard as he could, sending him flying afar. "Sorry, Q. I hate him." It stunned Quackity, yet a small smile tugging on the edge. "What the?! Quackity are you with this thug?!" And of course, the asshole just had to play victim, holding onto his cheek while sitting up from the ground. "Someone call the cops goddamnit!"

"Cops?" The shorter walked up in front of him, his arms crossed. "I saw what you did on the reflection of the glass. Should I tell about it to the police as well?" He scoffed, grabbing Wilbur's hand and walked past the dumbfounded male on the ground towards the exit. "Oh and, here's your phone" Quackity smiled, dropping the device on the ground. "Whoops, my hand slipped. See you never" With that, he left. "YOU LITTLE-"

Wilbur looked down at his boyfriend as he was being dragged out, a proud grin on his face. "Wil." Quackity suddenly stopped, turning around to face him. "H-how's your hand doing?" He asked out, his gaze shifting to the ground. "Silly," The taller held out his hand and gently flicked the other's forehead. "Better now that I'm satisfied" Quackity let out a small whine but soon rolled his eyes up and held Wilbur's hand, planting a soft kiss on his knuckle. "Thank you."

A/N: HIII IM NOT DEAD! AND WOO! FINALLY FINISHED WITH THIS ONE IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, LOVELIES!! I GOT MAKE UP EXAMS SO UH YUH👍 Anyways Kai thought it would be funni to use the plot from an episode in Lookism, anyone get the reference? HAHA anyways uh yeah, we had to share a laptop together ew, it wasn't a pleasent experience. Love y'all until next time! Yoon out!