MADE ME HORNY

[Transferring memories...]

[Mission Intro: The male lead of the story is Sirius Jian, the to be leader of the Jian clan. The female lead– Hailey Feng and supporting actor are also from the same clan. Both the main leads are Alpha whereas the supporting actor is a male omega.

The supporting actor is always bullied for his second gender. One day the female lead helps him out from his bullies. After that, the supporting actor has been in love with her.

The main leads never got together and considered each other as rivals. One day the borders of their clan is attacked by vampires. In the war the female lead ends up saving the male lead's life. Their opinion for each other changes and they start growing closer.

Soon, they fall in love and become the leaders of their clan and spent the rest of their immorality happily.

The supporting actor is forgotten and he is looked down by the society, just like other Omegas. But he could never hate the female lead for ignoring him after all, his second gender was the lowest and weakest.]

[Host, your mission is to accumulate hundred percent favorability points from either of the main leads. And make sure the original owner of the body is free from bullies.]

Sirius was walking through the empty hallway of the school building after a tutoring session when a sweet smell filled his nostrils. The smell was light but Sirius got a whiff of it and it smelt of the forest. The sweet smell of the willow trees during summer.

Being an Alpha his smelling sense was very strong, he whipped his head towards the window from where the smell seem to be coming. Sirius narrowed his eyes when he saw around six students ganging up on a student.

The students were obviously having a fight because classes were over an hour ago and the school was empty.

Sirius smelled again, the students were almost Betas and Alphas but the one getting bullied was an Omega. Being a werewolf had it's advantage, with his amazing hearing, Sirius' ears quirked at the conversation they were having.

"What to you want?"–the Omega spat, Sirius raised his eyebrows at the tone
The Omega was not at all scared. His lips played a smirk.

Fearless. Just the way he likes.

[Male lead's favorability point towards June Weng +5 current favorability points: 5%]

"Oh, the filthy Omega finally talked back, huh? I should have known that mouth of yours is quick on retorts."–the leader of the gang–an Alpha sneered and roughly pushed the Omega up the wall by his collar. Sirius released a low growl.

"Don't call me that", the Omega snapped, "I have name, Kevin."

Sirius' lips immediately played a smile when he realized the Omega was using the wrong name and heard the Alpha growl lowly, "June Weng, don't test me."

Sirius' smile widen, so the Omega's name was June Weng. No matter how much he wanted to pry in and save the little Omega, Sirius wanted to see what the Omega would do and continued to observe.

"I am not a teacher, how can I test you", June let out an exaggerated sigh, "Unless, I test your love for me. You have been bothering me since elementary school. Don't you think you want to change your tactics of denying your feelings and just confess to me? I will save your face and reject you in private", Sirius heard the smirk in June's voice, "Kelly.", he added.

Sirius let out a laugh at the Omega's words and the wrong use of his bully's name. He felt a little too smug knowing the Omega would reject the Alpha.

[Male lead's favorability point towards June Weng+5 current favorability points: 10%]

"Who would have feelings for you? You are nothing but a weak Omega", the bully sneered, he was really pissed that June was not using his real name on purpose, "You are not even worth the Omega girls. Who are going to spread your legs for? A male Alpha or Beta? I bet you would beg a female alpha too."

June Weng laughed loudly, "You just opened my eyes, I can fuck with any of members in the clan! How lucky!"

Kent Han had met June Weng since he was five and was always irritated by his confidence, even after being an Omega male, a very useless member of a clan. He wanted June to know his place and stop being confident. But no matter how many times he beat up June, he seem to grow even more confident and cocky.

"I had just bought this new school blazer after you tore mine last time", June coldly said. Kent narrowed his eyes and opened his mouth to say something when he felt a small fist make contact with his cheek.

The punch didn't hurt but Kent was surprised. All this time when he beat June, he never fought back, instead he just made snarky comments. Kent released June's collar and held his cheeks . He looked at June with wide eyes, burning with anger at getting hit by an Omega.

June who was already beaten before Sirius came to observe the scene, slumped weakly on the ground and chuckled.

Sirius smirked and his interest in June Weng grew ten fold as he watched June's little fist punch the Alpha.

Foolish and fearless. I like him.

Male lead's favorability point towards June Weng +10 current favorability points: 20%]

"You fucking Omega!" Kent roared and kicked June hard on the stomach, knocking June out of his breath. June clutched his stomach and trembled lightly.

I really should have kept my mouth shut, the kick hurt more than his other beatings, he thought to himself as he gasped for breath.

Suddenly a new smell appeared, June heard footsteps and slowly raised his head and saw another student walking towards them.

"Shit", Kent muttered.

June smirked, his system notified the approaching figure as the male lead. June wouldn't look at the person's face properly but he heard the deep voice that oozed authority, "Leave before I break your bones."

Everyone knew that Sirius was the next leader of their clan. He had been trained to rule and fight since he was young.

Rumors have it that the current Alpha had pushed a young Sirius towards a group of Vampires to fight them off, the vampires were in blood rush, meaning they were even more stronger than their normal strength. It was almost impossible to survive but Sirius was pulling out the vampires' hearts in a blink of an eye and crushing them.

Kent and his gang didn't need to be told twice before all of them shuffled away. Sirius glanced at the figure which was still lying down. He made his way towards June and squatted down.

"You okay?", he asked as he helped June up.

However, Sirius wasn't prepared for the green eyes which reminded him of the forest he loved and spent most of his times in. June's honey blond hair fell over his forehead, even though the creamy skin was filled with bruise, Sirius somehow found the boy beautiful.

[Male lead's favorability point towards June Weng+5 current favorability points : 25%]

Even though Omegas were male, they were a part of the reproduction and that made them look dainty, frail and have feminine looks making them attractive to the Alpha and Beta males.

June studied Sirius who was fairly tanned with short dark hair. Sirius' dark eyes reminded June of the dark starless night. They looked so cold and expressionless but then again they held some warmth.

Sirius placed his hand on June's shoulder and held him up but stopped when June let out a hiss. Every bruise in his body hurt and June's dainty hands clutched Sirius' blazer tightly, "I-I-I don't think I can walk."

Sirius scooped June up. June squealed in surprised and flung his arms around Sirius' neck and looked at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?", June demanded.

"You can't walk", Sirius said, "So, I am carrying you."

June gave Sirius a confused look, silently asking why he was helping a stranger. Sirius just gave June a wolfish smirk.

"I would smell you from the second floor of the school building.", Sirius explained, he paused before adding, "Your smell made me horny."