MISTAKE MISSION

Ian and June were in the library, looking through the shelves when Ian felt June tug in his jacket.

Ian looked at June raised his eyebrows, silently asking what June wanted.

June bit his lips and pointed up to the top shelf.

"I think, I saw the book I need," June mumbled, "I can't reach it though."

Instead of reaching for the book from his side, Ian moved in front of June. Ian caged June between himself and the shelf.

June gave Ian a confused look but Ian was already reaching for the book. June's eyes trailed over, Ian's neck and he gulped involuntarily at the sight of Ian's golden skin and the way his Adam apple seem to bob.

Ian looked down, silently marveling over June's hazel eyes.

"Is this the book?" He mumbled, his voice had dropped into a husky whisper.

June's eyes flickered towards the book . He didn't even bothered to read the title and nodded.

"Thanks—" he reached out to grab the book from Ian's hand but frowned when Ian raised his arm higher, preventing June from reaching the book.

June looked at Ian with confused eyes.

"Do you know humans are greedy?" Ian mumbled, watching June while his dark eyes were brewing an unhidden storm.

When June said nothing, Ian leaned towards June's face, they were now nose to nose.

"The more they get, the more they want," Ian huskily mumbled.

June shuddered at Ian's hot breath fanning his lips and chin. His legs started feeling shaky so he raised his hands and held onto either side of Ian's board shoulders.

"What do you mean?" June finally asked and cringed mentally at his shaking and nervous voice.

"I want more," Ian answered.

"More of what?"

Ian silently observed June's confused eyes. He had guessed right, June's hazel eyes were powerful enough to warm up a cold person.

"I keep noticing that you are interrupting my daily." Ian explained, he held June's chin and raised his face.

"And holy shit do I love it so much." He breathed.

June felt his heart beat fasten.Usually, June would let the male lead lean over and kiss him but this time June went on his tip toes and neared Ian.

Ian also neared June's face and silently bend his knees to meet June halfway. The moment their lips touched, June's chest were bursting with unexplained emotion.

The kiss lasted merely over a second and both of them pulled away. Ian sucked in a sharp breath at June's smiling face. How could he not notice his own emotion all this days?

Every time June said a lame pun, Ian ended up enjoying them. Every time, Ian forget to get lunch money and ended up with a soggy sandwich, June readily gave his cream bread to him. Every time Ian acted coldly to him, June would smile so brightly and keep coming back to him. Their little competition of who would go and feed Cookie the fastest became Ian's fond memories.

Ian cupped June's face with his large hands and leaned down again. This time their kiss was stronger, it conveyed June everything Ian can never tell in words. The kiss told June how much of a bright change he was in Ian's life. The kiss told him, oh so much and it made his chest full.

June fisted Ian's jacket as their kiss deepened, and one of Ian's hands were already lost in June's soft hair.

[Male lead's favorability rate for June Weng +10 current favorability rate : 90%]