PIGGY BACK RIDE

Sirius directly went to Hailey's house.
He had somehow successfully put June to sleep with his calming pheromones.

The crisp air did nothing to calm his boiling angry as he knocked harshly on the door.The moment Hailey opened the door, Sirius gripped her by the neck and choked her.

"You have a father who is a Male Omega, Feng," Sirius snarled, "Knowing what he went through, how can you do that to June!"

Hailey's hand flew to pull away from Sirius' hold but his hand was too strong.

"Why do you care?" Hailey snapped.

"Because I love him!" Sirius roared, "I loved him the moment, I saw him."

Hailey froze at Sirius' word. It was either his words or the lack of air, Hailey realised she was acting crazy, just for Sirius' attention. Her opponent. The person she wanted to be better than.

"I-I am—"

"Jian!"

Both of them looked up and saw Hailey's parents looking at them with shock and horror.

"Leave my daughter this instance!" Stephen Feng snarled. He gently tore himself from his husband's hold and hurriedly walked down the stairs to check on his daughter.

Sirius glared at Hailey on last time before releasing her. Hailey landed on the floor coughing as she rubbed her sore throat.

"What were you thinking?" Stephen demanded and grabbed Sirius by the collar.

Stephen had known Sirius since he was a young child. He was a smart kid and Stephen was confused and angry at his current behaviour.

"Ask your precious daughter what she did," Sirius said, as he freed himself from Stephen's hold.

Beau, Hailey's birth father came down the stairs and helped Hailey up. He was a head shorter than his own daughter. He threw a glare at Sirius' way and sat her on the couch.

"What is happening?" Beau asked.

"Hailey, tell them," Sirius growled.

Hailey bit her lips, suddenly ashamed of her behaviour. She had heard of her father's struggle of being a Male Omega and how he was bullied and harrassed. She remembered, how she promised to protect Male Omegas from harm but ended up harming the same kind of werewolf, she promised to protect.

"I-I," tears rolled down her cheeks, as she looked at Beau with an apologetic expression and whispered, "I set an alpha on a Male Omega in heat."

Beau gasped and his husband quickly held him.

"Dear, she—" Beau looked at Stephen with a panicked expression and fisted Stephen's shirt.

Stephen glared at Hailey and she quickly looked away.

Stephen loved his daughter but nothing in this world matter to him more than his husband. He had known Beau when he made a visit for a charity event at an orphanage. Beau was just a kid that time while Stephen was in his teenage years. Ever since Stephen had met Beau he had promised to take care of him.

Later Stephen learned that the head of the orphanage was molesting Beau and the bigger kids bullied and harrassed him too. He burned down the orphanage alongside the head inside it

After Beau was out of the orphanage, Stephen had decided to take care of him. Soon, they fell in love and years later got married.

They were living happily and Beau had given birth to Hailey. They taught their daughter to be kind to all kind of werewolves no matter what their second gender was.