FATHERLY INTERRUPTION

The war was finally over.

Sirius had killed the leader of the coven and the new leader was willing to sign a peace treaty.

June was humming to himself as he listened to the news from the radio and made himself a sandwich.

He walked towards the fridge to get himself a mango milk but realised they were all finished.

The doorbell rang, June closed the fridge and went to open the door.

Sirius was grinning as he held a cartoon of mango milk.

"Hi." He greeted.

"You are alive," June muttered.

"Don't make it sound like you don't care about me, pup," Sirius said, with a pout, "I bought mango milk."

He shook the cartoon, he was holding  to emphasize.

"I don't care about you," June said as he opened the door wider for Sirius to enter.

"Now that just hurts my feelings, pup," Sirius said and headed towards the dinning table and placed the cartoon of mango milk on it, "What if—"

Sirius cut his speech short when he felt June hug him from behind. June wrapped his arms around Sirius' waist and rested his head on his back.

"I was so worried," June mumbled.

"You were?" Sirius asked.

"Of course, you idiot." June grumbled.

"Well, why don't you give me a welcome back kiss then?" Sirius asked, he turned around and hugged June.

June smiled up at Sirius and tip toed to reach his lips. Sirius also lowered his head to meet June's lips.

However, they never got to kiss.

"I knew you were dating someone!" Mr.Weng's loud voice travelled through the whole house. June groaned as he hit his forehead on Sirius' chest. He had forgot that his father was working in the garden.

"This is so embarrassing," June mumbled.

Sirius let out a small chuckle and whispered, "Let's get through this embarrassment together."

He looked at Mr.Weng who had bend his knees halfway and was pointing at June and Sirius.

"I am so sorry that we had to met like this, Mr.Weng," Sirius began, "June and I—"

"He was so worried for you when he saw the news of your stay being extended in the front lines!" Mr.Weng said, "Oh, how rude of me, I just plucked some strawberries, let me wash them. Let's have a talk while having strawberries!"

As Mr.Weng went away happily rambling, Sirius gave June a mischievous look.

"So you were worried for me," Sirius mused.

"Oh, shut up," June said. He was about to make an excuse but Sirius pulled him for a kiss.

***

The victory of the Jian clan was celebrated throughout the city but only two couples stayed inside. They watched the fireworks from the large window as they wrapped up blanket around themselves and talked in hushed whispers.

"Will it leave a mark?" June softly asked.

Sirius nodded, "Wanna see?"

At June's nod, Sirius got on his knees and pulled off his shirt. June saw the white scar mark on the left side of his waist.

June placed his finger tips and ran his hand over the scar.

"Pup," Sirius said, in a warning voice.

June looked up and realised what he had been doing.

"I- I" June stammered as he retreated his hand and looked away.

Sirius body was gorgeous with his tanned sink and muscular figure. The washboard abs looked even cooler with a thin white scar on the side of his waist.

Sirius leaned against June trapping him between his big arms and grinned.

"I missed you while I was away," Sirius murmured. He was nose to nose with June, his hot breath spread over June's cheeks tingling them softly.

June raised one of his hand and held Sirius' jaw.

"I missed you too."

They leaned in for a kiss. It was slow and steady but as they continued kissing, as it got urgent and hotter.

June leaned against Sirius as Sirius wrapped his arm around June. They rolled on the floor but never broke their kiss.

June felt Sirius' bulge against his thigh and instead of pushing it away like last time, he rubbed himself on it earning a slight groan from Sirius through the kisses.

Sirius' hands traveled underneath June's shirt and pulled them away—

A knock on the door made them pull away. Both of them were breathing heavily. They stared at each other's half naked body and leaned in for a short kiss. They fumbled around for their shirts and went to open the door.

Sirius glared at the person on the other side of the door who did not looked apologetic for what he interrupted.

Archer Jian clearly knew what was happening here. He had already seen the possibility with his future vision. He debated weather he should let his son have fun or interrupt it and piss his son off. He chose the latter without much thought.

"Hello, son."

"Father dearest," Sirius smiled.

"Oh, you sound so fake," Archer murmured and walked into the room. He looked at June and smiled.

"You must be June Weng," he said and reached to shake June's hand, "You are not Sirius' first, though but he seem pretty serious about you."

"Why are you here, dad?" Sirius asked.

"Why? Can't I visit my son? Did I interrupted something? " Archer asked, his grey eyes shining with challenge.

June looked back and forth at the father son duo ,who were having an intense staring competition. He decided to keep quite.

"I asked you a question first, " Sirius gritted.

Sirius loved his father and he was one of the most amazing person ,he knew but sometimes his father was too much to handle, like now.

Archer turned to look at June.

"I came to see him."

"Excuse me?"

Archer shrugged, "You seem so interested in this little guy, I wanted to met him and your mother also wants to met him."

"Can't you guys come other day?" Sirius asked, " You are gonna scare away June."

"Sirius," June finally spoke.

"Pup, I am sorry about this—" Sirius said.

June nodded his head, "I-it's okay, I will met your parents."

Sirius had already met June's father and he seem to like Sirius a lot so June was sure that the Jian family also approved of him.

[Make lead's favorability rate towards June Weng +10 current favorability 70%]

See what I did with the title?
Ya'll must have thought it was only one interruption. Lmfao.

 Lmfao