hehe

I honestly have no idea why I am trying at this point to be honest. I got rejected so bad by some of those writing apps when I applied for contract and I just sat back in this kitchen store which is my bedroom and just look up at the ceiling and went...

Damn am I such a bad writer?

Than I realised what wrong I was doing.

I wasn't writing for myself like I wrote System Venus. I was writing for the contract so I could get money and move out of this shit hole.

I missed reading ya'll comments that makes me laugh and I miss all the heartfelt messages some of you guys sends me.

To the silent readers, you guys are good enough to actively support me (I was those silent types too and always felt I was not good enough to support the artist and writers I love and now I send them messages hehe)

The point is even if I am going to be unemployed for some time and I will be stuck in a place where I will cry myself to sleep every night. I know I have you guys, my dear dear readers who somehow enjoy the stuffs I write.

I am gonna take a break from chasing all those contracts and actually try to write for myself for once.

So here I am bringing : Second Emperor to ya'll. It's a BL.

Enjoy :")

I am also working on another story called : Pretending to be the Prince's Husband

Do check it out too