A NEW SYSTEM

[Entering new world.]

June was still getting over the suddenness of getting ripped away from Ian's arms.

He blinked still dazed as he listened to Venus' voice. She was briefing him about the next mission.
[Mission Intro : The male lead—Ansel Chu is the crown prince and the supporting actor is his personal doctor and one of the head herbalist.

The prince and the female lead—Sara Lan meets with each other when they were fighting with the some rebels. Ansel gets injured while protecting Sara who had wandered into the fighting area while searching for herbs. She heals him afterwards.
The prince takes interest in the jumpy and quirky Sara and makes her one of the herbalist in the palace fulfilling her biggest dream. Soon, Sara starts to fall in  love with Ansel. 

Sara directly worked under supporting actor who starts to like her and soon is  uncontrollably in love with her.

However, Sara's interest is clear and Ansel is also in love with her. He then ask his father’s permission to marry her but the king refuses since Sara is not a noble by birth.

Then the two of them makes a plan to run away. Ansel fakes a sickness and summons Sara to cure him and in the middle of the night they run away together.

The supporting actor is blamed for the prince's shenanigans because he was the Prince's personal doctor and he should have been the one to take care of the prince. The supporting actor had secretly helped them and now he is blamed and punished.]

[Host, your mission is to accumulate 100% favorability rate from either of the main leads and make Ansel Chu the king of Sina Kingdom.]

June could feel the sun's warmth tingle and dance around skin. When he opened his eyes he found himself under a large oak tree. He was holding a thick medical book in his hand.

Before he could progress anything, a high pitched voice called his name.

“Doctor June! There is an emergency!” a maid, ran towards him.

June calmly got up and dusted his pants.

“Don’t tell me the chef food poisoned himself while trying to make new dishes…” June trailed off.

The maid quickly shook her head.

“No no, sire, it’snot the chef!” the maid explained, “the prince is back and he is badly injured !”

June’s eyes widen as he dashed passed the maid and exited the garden. The maid quickly shouted where the prince was waiting for.

Through the memories June waved his way through the palace hallway and made his way to the prince's chamber.

June opened the door and saw Ansel on the bed doing a feeble job of trying to clean the blood off. The first thing that entered June’s mind was how muscular Ansel looked. He was wearing a gold color mask that hid half of his face. June got closer and silently took the wash clothes from his hand.

“I will ask the maids to draw your bath,” June said, “Then I will treat your wounds.”

Ansel silently nodded.

June gave out his order and began to wipe away the dry blood from Ansel's chest.  He tried to ignore Ansel's icy eyes watching him quietly.

After June cleaned the wound. He slowly met Ansel’s eyes.

“Your majesty, please take off your mask.”

Ansel continued to look at June as he raised his good arm and took of the mask. June saw scar ran through his left eye down to his cheek. He quickly looked away.