🌸01||Ara🌸

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!! What the hell!!! I remember saving this godforsaken video where the hell did it just vanish???" I shouted as I rummage through the folders on my laptop.

"There she goes shouting again early in the morning! Why on Earth can't you let me sleep in peace for once??" Mia my best friend said walking into my room rubbing her eyes.
"What happened today??" She said ,grumpily settling down on my bed.

"Nothing much, the same old story....I save my video and then I don't find it the next day or the day I want to post it!" I say giving out a deep sigh and turning to her.

My eyes fall on small creature curled up on my bed fast asleep, smiling at the sight in front of me I walk towards my bed and cover Mia with the duvet and walk out with my laptop to remake my video.

Hey I am Lee Ara, a fanfic writer...I write fanfic on most kpop groups but mostly on BTS and mind you I do not write any above 18 stuff! Not boasting but my fanfics are pretty popular and I have around 60K subs on YouTube! Not only that I also own a cozy café along with Mia.
Mia is my best friend from childhood! We've know eachother for way too long...it was actually she who gave me the idea to start writing fanfic when she first read one of my fanfics in College. I started writing since then and after college we both pooled in money and started this Café...it was not going too well in the beginning but then after a few years it started picking up and now we have a lot of customers coming in everyday!!

"I am hungryyyy" I hear Mia shouting from my room

"How about we grab breakfast and coffee at the Café?? Its been pretty long since we've visited too!!" I shout back from the living room.

"Just say you are lazy to make breakfast....don't make an excuse using the Café! " she shouts back

I smile, "She knows me well"
"I don't care what you think....I am going are you coming along or not?" I retort

"Yes, yes I am coming! Wait for me....I'll be out in two minutes!" Mia shouts

"I am waiting!!" I say

She comes out after a good half an hour.

"Do you call this two-" I look at what she's wearing "Why on Earth are to wearing my clothes??? Go change right now! I don't care how long it takes!!" I say raising my voice

She doesn't budge and all she does is give that sheepish grin and pushes me towards to front door as I keep protesting.
We reach the Café in about fifteen minutes

"Still angry with me for wearing your clothes? " Mia ask me as we walk into the Café.

"Don't talk to me! You know very well I don't like it..you still did it" I say giving her an annoyed look.

We both settle down at a table and the waitress brings us our regular, you know one of the perks of owning the Café!

"Oh come on now..how long are you going to be mad at me?" She says while cutely pouting

"Don't you dare use that pouting trick on me..Not going to work! I know you for long enough not to fall that silly trick of your's! " I say looking away
To be honest that trick always works on me and it did this time too but I can't show it cause she'll repeat it again if I said it was OK!

"YAHH! Arii " Yeah she calls me Ari "please I am sorry I won't repeat again pleaseeee forgive this fool! Pleaseeee" Giving me her cutest smile

"Ahhh ok ok stop...I'll forgive you only if you promise me that you won't wear my clothes again!" I say pulling her cheeks.

"Prowmich" she says, I know this promise of hers is something that she will never keep up but whatelse could I do if she was acting sooo adorable!!

-----Do you also fall for you bffs cuteness and forgive them?
Tell me in the comments!-------

We continue talking and bickering about little things as we eat our breakfast

Unknown POV

Meanwhile somewhere else pretty far away from the girls there's a guy sitting in his room scrolling through his phone as he receives a text from one of his friend's directing him to a fanfiction about him!

Who do you think this person is??
-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-
That's it for this chapter people
Hope you liked it!
Dont forget to check out my YouTube channel too!
The link is in the description of my Wattpad page😁
Comment down below your views on the chapter!!
Byeeee
See you in the next chapter!!!
Loads of love
-Author💜