🌸18||Ara🌸

'Ara?! Are you awake?'

"Ya I am" I shout from inside.

"Hope I didn't disturb your sleep" Mark says, walking into my room.

Yes you did disturb my sleep!

"No you didn't, I just felt sluggish, that's why I didn't come out" I say, trying to give him a not so fake smile.

"So, what's the plan?" He asks, excitement reflecting in his eyes.

What plan?

"Don't tell me forgot" He says.

"No no, I remember" I say.

To be honest I had actually forgotten about what we had spoken yesterday as I was so busy arranging ,deciding and putting together my surprise for Kook on our one year anniversary.
Yes, it's been a year since we've been together and this one year has been amazing. There were ups and downs like it is in every relationship but we got through everything together, solved every misunderstanding. We even took a step further and met eachother's parents. I hope everything I plan goes well.

"Hey you here? I have been rambling about what I want to do, and you are just starring at me" He says.

"Sorry, I spaced out!" I say, "What were you saying?"

"I won't tell you, I'll show" He says getting up, "Get ready we'll go the mall"

With that he walks out leaving me regretting why I ever chose to help him.

Should I get ready now? ARRRGHHH.

I drag myself to my closet and picked out the first thing at I saw, blue high waisted jeans and stripped(black,white,red) crop top. With the same enthusiasm I drag myself to change and pair the outfit with blue converse.

With one last look at myself in the mirror I pick up my phone and purse and make my way out into the front room were Mark was sitting with Mia telling her our itinerary for the coming few days.

"Hey M!" I say ,as I reach closer to them.

"Hey" She says.
It looked like she was dragged out if bed and made to sit and listen to stuff she didn't want to listen to at all.

I give her a sorry look and she replies with a "Take him away from me" look.

"Mark you ready? Let's go?" I ask.

"Yeah one minute let me tell Mia our plan first" He says starting off again.

Can't you see she doesn't want to talk?

"You can tell her later, we have a lot to do" I say, dragging towards the door.

"But"

"No but's! Let's go" I say dragging him out to the car.

○●○●○~~○●○●○

We reach the mall in about half an hour amd go straight to buy a ring.

"How about that?" He asks, pointing at a solid gold ring with a tiny diamond in between.

"Umm...its good for casual wear but not for a wedding proposal " I say, "How about this?"

I pick out a rose gold, twine solitaire ring.