🌸32||Jimin||🌸

Jimin
"Ji-mi-nah, where are you"  She sang.
"I'm here  chagiya" I reply.
I was standing in a totally unrecognisable place.
What was I doing there?
This place was too good to be true. The air carried the scent of freshly bloomed flowers.
The  view was scenic, felt just like I had stepped into a dream
The sky was  clear and the sun's rays felt warm as it fell .
This place was too good to be true.
Was I actually in a dream?
A moment later I feel a light tap on my shoulder, I turn around to meet the pretty hazel eyes of a girl not too tall. Her hair had a soft glow to it as if it were the spring sun itself, it flowed  behind her in the wind just like the river that was winding it's way down the mountains.
Her smile made my heart race, the sudden urge to kiss her her was overwhelming.

"ACK, What was the that?!" I exclaim, startled right out of my sleep.
" Hyung get up!", "We are getting late!"
"AHH my cheek, you—why did you hit me?" I whine ,rubbing my cheek,  " I was having such a nice dream"

"I guessed ,you almost kissed me" Jungkook said as he mimicked to vomit.

"You should've just let me kiss you, why hit me?"  I mutter.
" LET YOU KISS ME?! Yuck, no way" Jungkook blanched, " No way, why would I?"

Jungkook gets off my bed and moves back keeping a safe distance from me, giving me a disgusted look as he did the same.

"Ah! Oh! No no I-I didn't-" I stutter.

Jungkook's expression changed into a smirk," Who were you trying to kiss? Hmm, let me guess...Mia?!" He asks, as though he knew the answer.

I could feel the heat in my cheeks as I reply, "N-no,heh, why w-would I try to kiss h-her?!"

Aish why did I have to stutter.

"Hyung are you blushing?" He comes closer and cups my face to inspect it.

"No I'm not" I slap off his hands from my face
"You totally are!" He repeats.
"You prick ,take your hands off me"
"Jimin hyung is blushing" He sings.
"Jimin hyung likes Mia" This time he shouts loud enough for the entire dorm to here.

In no time all the residents of the house assembled near my room.
"Who like's whom?" Tae asked confused.
"How can you guys be so blind, wasn't it obvious that..Mhmm" I muffle him before he can complete his sentence.

"Ah it's nothing, he lying" I say, as I struggle to keep the muscle bunny captive.
All of them give the both of us a 'something- is- suspicious' kinda look before leaving to there rooms.

"Get ready soon, we'll get late for practice " Hobi hyung calls , before walking back into his room.

I wait for all of them to leave and then take my hand off of Kook's mouth.
"Why is my hand wet?"
As soon my eyes meet his I realise something.

"No you did not!" I shriek, keep my hand away from me like it was about to light up on fire.

He gives me a sheepish smile and say, "Oh yes I did"
"Are you still a kid?Yuck! Why would you do that?" My voice reaching a higher note.

"You wouldn't let go of me" He replies nonchalantly.

"Anyways, why don't you ask her to the wedding?"
"Who?"
"Don't play dumb hyung, you know who!" He states in a matter of fact tone.
"Oh am I playing dumb?! Maybe I learnt it from you!"
"Learnt it from me?!" He asks, confounded.
"Umm yeah, don't you act like everything is 'OK' between Ara and you but in reality you two are on the outs?!" I say, raising a suggestive eyebrow.
"Ah that! So you noticed?" He asks with a sad smile.
"Uh huh, I did, what happened between you two?!" I ask, not actually expecting a proper answer.
But then his next words left me shocked.