🌸16||Jimin🌸

"Yah, yah not fair, you guys are so cruel" I say setting my cards down, " I'm not playing with you"

"Jiminah, don't be a spoilt sport" Mia says, setting her cards down to look up at me.

"I am not being a spoilt sport, you guys especially those two keep targeting me!" I say defending myself.

"Jiminie hyung, I swear I am not targeting you! I had only that one card in blue, what do I do?" Ari says in pout.

" Lets say you had only that one, then who put these skip cards? A ghost?" I say, picking out a the skips that she had put.

She doesn't answer.

"I knew you wouldn't have an answer because you are guilty" I say, "Not only you, your bestfriend and boyfriend too"

I turn around to walk away but bump into bump into someone on my way out.
I raise my gaze to see Jungkook standing in the front of me blocking my way.

" Get out of the way" I say, trying to push him out of my way.

He doesn't budge.

"You were on the couch a few seconds ago, how are you here so fast?" I ask him bewildered

"Unlike a few I have longer legs" He says smirking.

"How dare you! I am older than you" I say, trying to sound intimidating.

He moves a few paces behind. Looks it worked! I mentally congratulate myself on achieving the unachievable.
That happiness lasted only for a second as I realize he did not move back because I was intimidating he moved because he wanted mimic me.

"Yah! Come back here you brat" I say chasing him around the room.

After a long time of chasing, swearing and panting I finally catch hold of him and smack him hard on his head.

"Ouch that hurt!" He says, rubbing the back of his head.

" You deserved it" I say, " Don't mess with me again"

"Ok guys that's enough" Ara says, " We wasted enough time, instead of choosing where to go we played a game of UNO-"

" If they come to know we haven't chosen yet, they'll skin us alive" Mia says completing Ara's sentence.

That was true, the other's had gone for grocery shopping and wanted us to chose where to go by the time they came back.

"How about bowling " Mia suggests.

" I'm so in" Both Kook and Ara say in unison.

"Bowling, Are you sure?" I ask, kinda it unsure myself.

They nod in response.

"So as we have decided where we are going let's play another round of UNO before they come" Jungkook says, already distributing the cards.

"Don't you dare cheat orelse I myself don't know what I'll do" I warn.

"Okie, let's start" Mia says, putting down the first card.