🌸02||Mr.X🌸

Unknown POV:-

"YAHH what are you guys doing we are supposed to be going left not right....aaaaa what the hell we lost because of you"I shout while playing my game.

My phone dings and a message pops up. "Who dare disturb me during my game??" I unlock my phone and see a message from my best friend. I click on just to see that she has sent me another fanfiction related to me!

"Aissh why does this girl keep sending me all this crap, When I told her already that I don't like them!" I say scrolling through the train of messages that she sent .Letting out a frustrated sigh I text her back.

"Yah don't you have any other job other than sending me these stupid fanfictions??"

"I do! but its fun to watch them!You should too"

"It might be fun for you not for me! Dude its awkward seeing myself simping over some Y/N🤮"

"🤣🤣Ok ok don't watch the other's just watch this one"

She says resending one video out of the thousand videos that she's sent.

"I promise this doesn't have any of that weird stuff,just watch this one and then I promise I won't send anymore!"

I know her promise means nothing but I accept to watch the video just to humor her.

"OK this one video"

"Yay! Go watch it I am sure you'll love and start following all her videos!"

"Ya ok, Bye!"

"Byeeeeeeeeee💜😍"

I let out a small sigh before going back to my game. "I'll watch the video tonight before sleeping!"I think before diverting my mind back to my game.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Meanwhile at Ari and Mia's

"Ariiiii" Mia shouts for me from her room. I roll my eyes and walk towards her room.

"What is it Mia?" I ask her as I reach close her room "How many times wil- " before I could finish my sentence she shouts "Our Café has been ranked No.1 in the city"

"You are kidding right" I say dumbstruck

"Why would I be kidding? " saying that she turns her laptop in my direction.
I walk upto her bed and take a look at the site opened. I blink multiple times and pinch myself twice just to be sure that I was not daydreaming!

"OH My God" I say as I jump up and down before falling down and hurting myself , letting out a small painful moan I get up and look at Mia who is rolling on the bed laughing.
I hit her lightly on back of her head.

"Owwww that hurt! Why did you hit me?" She asks me rubbing her head and pouting slightly.

"I just felt like hitting you!" I say and laugh " Anyway get ready lets go to the Café and thank the staff for their effort" I say while making my way to my own room.

"Ahh finally after 2 years our hardwork paid off" I say to myself while searching for something to wear.
On hearing a slight knock on my door I peak from behind my cupboard doors to see Mia standing in the door way with a peculiar look.

"What do you want?" I ask her closing my cupboard doors

"Nothing" she says and sits on my bed hugging a plushie.

"Eh!!??" I say confused and then realize she has her eyes on the clothes I picked out to wear to the Café.

"Don't you even dare think of it!" I say but she is too fast, she gets up and in no time is outside my room with my clothes!

"MIAAAAAA" I shout "COME BACK RIGHT THIS MINUTE YOU BRAT!"
I chase her around living room shouting curses at her.
Finally after two hours of chasing, shouting and swearing she gives up, gives me my clothes and goes into her room banging her door shut.

"Get ready soon" I shout from the living room ignoring her tantrum before going back to my room.

After sometime we reach the Café and congratulate the staff for all the hardwork and time they put in.

"Thank you guys so very much for helping us out with the Café! We would not have been able to accomplish this without your help!" I say with the biggest smile on my face.

"Thank you soo much" Mia says again as we make our way out to the balcony of the Café.

She looks sad, I have no idea why! Is it because I didn'tlet her borrow my clothes? What's bothering her?

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-××-×-×-×-×-××-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

Who is the guy the author is talking about?(Can you guess?.)
Will he watch the ff?If he does will he like it?
Why is Mia sad?
Are these the questions coming up in your mind? To know the answers to these questions stay tuned for the next chapter !

Anyways,
Happiest 8th ARMY!💜💜
Have a great rest of the day!
Until next time
Loads of love
~Author💜