🌸27||Kook🌸

"Help me just this one time, please" I whisper into Taehyungie hyung's ear.

"No! Stay back, go after practice " He whisper yells, as he dances his way to centre for his part.

"Hyung, please, I beg you, pretty please" I whisper from my place behind him.

"Stop whispering for God's sake, you amd I both of us will get in trouble with Hobi hyung" He warns, through gritted teeth.

Hobi hyung was already suspicious of something cooking up as he was glaring daggers at us and continously checking on what we were upto.

"I don't care, I have a wierd feeling that this will work out, please" I try charmspeaking him into helping me.

Hope flickered inside me as his expression had softened, looked like the talking had worked but then again within seconds his expression went back to what it was earlier, an annoyed scowl.

Argh why is it so hard to convince him?!

"If I had told Jimin hyung instead of telling you, he would have helped me" I say, faking a pout.

"Go ask him only then" He says, continuing to dance with all his grace.

That pout also had no effect on him. Sheesh! What all do I have to do to make him help me?!

"Why would I come to you in the first place if could ask him" I say to the side.

"Heard you-" is all he said when a loud shriek tore through our ear drums and caused them to ring.

"YAAAAAHHHHH" Hobi hyung howled, " What are you two doing?"

Two?! Who two? Both of us looked around to see who he was addressing. We had the devils own luck to be graced with such fury.
The other's were looking from Hobi hyung to us, predicting and betting on what was going to happen next.

"You guys are messing up the entire routine" He howled

"What? Where hyung? We are doing it-" He started, I tugged at his shirt to make him stop but he went on,"correctly, just as we practiced, aren't we?" He finished looking around for help.

Noone dared to open their mouths and contradict Hobi hyung's words.

"So now you are telling me that I saw it wrong? " He asked, there was tone that said are you trying to challenge me?

Tae hyung came back to his senses pretty soon,"I did not mean that hyung" He stammered.

"Then what did you mean?" Hobi hyung said taking a few more steps towards us.

Ah! If he comes any closer we'll be beaten to pulp.

I looked around at the staff and memebets begging for help but before they could Hobi hyung launched himself at us like predator on prey. He missed us by a hair's width as RM and Suga hyung caught hold of him.

In another few minutes it was absolute chaos.
Jimin hyung wriggled his brows teasing us, RM and Suga hyung tried calming Hobi hyung and Jin hyung was shielding us from Hobi hyung who now looked like he was going to blast like bomb.
We could literally see steam coming out of his ears, his face had turned red as a tomato.

Both of us kept apologizing continuously but he didn't calm down even for a second.

"Hobiyah calm down, they are small kids and kids make mistakes" Jin hyung try's reasoning with him.

"KIDS?" Hobi hyung bellowed.

He was trying to get out of RM and Suga hyung's grip, he looked like a charging bull.