🌸12||Ara🌸

It's been three days and I still haven't been home. All thanks to my father that I am still here being used like a lab rat for number of allergy tests. Not that they tried the tests on me but they took my precious blood,for the tests.

 I thought I was done when they took my blood but it turned out that my dad wanted me to stay at the hospital till the results are out.  So here I am sitting in my room, a hospital room to be precise, staring at the white washed walls and drowning in the strong scent of spirit for about sixty hours now, with nothing productive to do!

 " Ari?! "

 I turn my head in the direction of the voice, still laying on my bed.

"The test results are out." My dad says.

"What do they say?"I say sitting up in a comfortable position. 

"Turns out you are allergic to all nuts!" He says.

"OK! Me being allergic to a bunch of stupid nuts doesn't make any difference, I don't eat nuts anyway and this makes it easier for me to deny them when offered!" I say flashing him my biggest smile.

"See I told you she's all grown up and won't throw a tantrum on this!" My mom says walking into the room.

"Eh?! Appa why do you think I'd throw a tantrum? I am not some immature thirteen year old, I turned twenty four two days ago. " I say getting a little defensive. 

"The last time-" cutting him off i speak again," The last time I came to the hospital was when I was twelve and in my defense I don't even remember throwing a tantrum then! I hated nuts then, now and I'll keep hating them till I die. "

"OK ok calm down ! We are not fighting here" my mom says, making her way to my bed and seating herself next to me.

"No one's fighting! " both my dad and I say in unison. 

"Woah! Now I know why they say Kabab mei haddi math bano" she says. 

(Kabab mei haddi: Hindi phrase for saying poking your nose in places it doesn't belong,like third wheeling or in this case, a fight)

 I burst out laughing and laugh even harder when I see my dad's utterly confused face.

" Did she just scold me?" he asks bewildered. 

"No no!" I say trying to get myself to normal, "She just said that she shouldn't have poked her nose in our conversation"

"No, I know she scolded me! You are lying to me!" he says, not believing a single word that I said.

"Arey, why are you like this, Appa? I am telling you the truth, don't you believe your daughter ? " I say.

"Okay,I believe you but not your mother. She keeps scolding me in her language and then says it means 'I love you' or something. " he says looking at me and then turning to glare at my mom.

They start bickering, their bond remind me of what true love is and how it's meant to be. They bicker and make up. 

I wish I had someone like that in my life who I could rely on and put my trust in, share my stress with. I really hope I get one soon.

'Sorry, wrong timing!'

I hear a familiar voice say, bringing me back to reality. I whip my head around to see Jungkook dressed in casual training clothes holding something in his hand at the door, about to leave.

"Hey it's ok! We were about to leave!" My mom says getting up and nudging my father to do the same.

Do they think we are dating or something?!

"Where are you guys going?" I ask. 

"We have other patients to look after and we sure do not want to be Kabab mein haddi!" My mom says, as pushes my dad out the door and closes the door behind her.

"Ma! It's nothing like that!" I shout, it was of no use as they had already left.

"Skipping practice again?" I ask, turning my gaze back to Jungkook.

"I got you chocolates and made sure that they didn't have nuts!" He says, handing me the chocolates and trying to dodge the question. 

"Did you skip practice?" I repeat.

"What did your mom say when she walked out?" He says, again miserable failing to change the topic.

I know how to get my answer

"I am calling Joonie hyung and telling him that you are here instead of practice" I say, picking up my phone and pretending to dial the number.

"Ahh don't! Yes I skipped practice!" He says.

"Why? I asked you not to, right ? It'll affect your performance." I say.

"I wanted to see you" he says looking down.

"You can skip once to see me, not all the time!" I say

Why does this conversation sound like how couples talk?!

"Sorry!" He says finally looking up.

"It's ok, You're done here right!? now off you go before I call someone and snitch you" I say biting into one of the chocolates.

"Okie, your wish is my command!" He grins.

He walks towards the door, after a few steps he stops and turns  directing his steps back towards my bed.

Why is he coming back?

He comes to me, looks right into my eyes making me nervous and confused at the same time, taking this as a chance he pulls the chocolate out of my hand and before I can react he's out  the door and in the hallway.

What just happened? Why did he do that? There's so many other chocolates, why mine?

"Why was Kook running like he was being chased?" I hear Mia say as she walks into the room closing the door behind her.

"Oii I'm talking to you!" She says again, shaking me back to reality. 

"Aishh stop stop!" I say taking her hands off my shoulder.

"Why was he running? "She asks,  picking up a chocolate.

" Oh that, he pulled out the chocolate that I was eating and ran out" I say nonchalantly.

"What?" She asks

"You heard me!" I say picking up another chocolate from the pile.

"Why yours?" She asks, confusion evident in her voice.

" Exactly my thought! I have no idea why." I say, looking at her from the top of my chocolate.

"Maybe he likes you!" She says, staring at the ceiling.

She probably didn't mean to say it out loud but she said it and on hearing that I felt my heart flutter and a light shade of red make its way to my cheeks.

Does he?

Wow! I think i really like him! Hope he does too!

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-××-×-
Heyyyy!I am back!

Looks like Ara is finally realizing her feelings for Jungkook!
Also Ara's mom reminds me of Do Bong Soon's mom from Strong woman Do Bong Soon.
Doesn't she?!

Anyone here a Directioner?!

Then finish these lyrics
"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me..."
This song is my absolute favorite song of 1D

Please pleasee don't be silent readers!

Ok that's it for today, I am sorry to those who I promises a double update cause I am not giving one! Dont kill me!

Byeee!
Until next Chapter
Loads of love❤

~Author💜