🌸25||Jimin🌸

"Yah, I thought you wanted to prank Ara when you asked me to tell them that the dates have been extended," I tell him, my brain all fuzzy with what was happening.

"Why would I prank her? For what reason?," He asks me straight faced.

I tried searching for that tiny smile that he has on his face every time he pulls a prank on anyone but to my dismay it was nowhere to be found. His face was extremely serious, if anyone saw his face right now they'd say he was ready to kill anyone who came in his way or said 'No'.

"What are you staring at? Am I so handsome or is something other than beauty on my face?" He asks, his voice was devoid of any feeling, no sarcasm, no narcissism nothing. The statement sounded plain, there was not even playfulness visible in it.

The statement was just a dry statement thrown at me just for the sake of it.
I play along acting like I did not notice.

"Narcissist!' I say, faking a laugh to see if he did the same.

He sure did, he laughed but it was not his usual adorable, laugh that made him look like bunny every time. There was not even a hint of his famous nose scrunch.

"Why don't you want to celebrate it with her? Did u guys fight or something? " I ask him, curiosity building inside me just like water collecting behind a dam.

"Hmm"

Hmm? What does that Hmm mean? Am I some psychic to know what he exactly means but that Hmm? Has he gone mad or something?

"Hyung don't use that tiny brain of your's too much! You'll loose the little that you have too" He says, this time looking me straight in the eye and giving me his brightest smile.

Aww would you just look at that smile! Now I know why ARMY is head over heels in love with our maknae.

"HYUNG??" He shouts, waving his hand frantically in front of me face "Why are you smiling like that? You look like a joker"

Coming back to my senses I say, "Don't you forget I am the one that buys you food and your most treasured banana milk plus I am two years older than you,don't you make me angry!"

Angry?Me?With him?Never!

"So?! Don't buy me anything, I have Jin and Suga hyung who'll cook up the most delicious food for me!" He says with a wink.

"Yah-" I was about to give him a piece of my mind before Jin hyung entered the room ranting that noone helped him in the kitchen.

"I'll take care of you later" I say before being dragged out by rapping Jin hyung.

"Yah hyung let go of me, I can walk by myself, you don't have to drag me!" I say , trying my best to get rid of his hold on my t-shirt.

I was not to far way from Jungkook's room when I heard him say 'How much longer should I put up this act?' He said more after that but all the words faded into the background as Jin hyung had started rapping on and on on how we don't help him around the house anymore.

He reminded me of typical Asian mom's, the one's that say they don't need any help at all when you offer them but then start complaining and ranting about how their kids are all spoilt brats and don't lend a hand when they are in the kitchen.