🌸31||Kook🌸

I stand facing the mirror battling my thoughts, justifying every alternate disastrous conclusion in my head.
It felt like both the angel and the devil within me had been awakened and were fighting with each other while I stared at my weary reflection in the mirror noticing all the lines and creases I had got on my forehead due to the continuous frowning.

"STOP!" I shout at my reflection in the mirror.
My head went quite in a heart beat.
My head hurt with  all the thoughts. I was so exhausted that I collapsed to my knees. My eyes were blood shot due to no sleep for the past three days. The hectic practice schedules and the continuous thoughts of Ara had turned me into an insomniac.

This cannot go on forever I need to put an end to this, but how do I talk to her.

Will her answer change?!
I sat there again lost in thought on what to do.

"Hey zombie, what are you doing in front of the mirror, you look ugly any way " Someone says from my door.
Yeah they did call me zombie, apparently I have been lifeless for the past one week. Oh yes, they did try talking to me but I really didn't see any change in myself or any reason to trouble them with my thoughts.
I turn my head slowly and a vibrant pink blinds me.
"Hyung, why are you wearing such fluorescent colours?! Do you want everyone at home to turn blind?!" I say , closing my eyes to protect my already tired eyes from the glare.

"It's not that fluorescent also-"

"Ahh my eyes, my eyes hurt, hyung what on earth are you wearing , you'll kill everyone on the way to practice " Jimin hyung says as he runs into my room shielding his eyes, " Aigoo poor JK you almost made him faint with that colour, look at how he's lying on the floor like as if his soul had been sucked out by a dementor."

"Yah you brats, how dare you! Do you want to do the dishes today instead of  Hobi and Yoongi?!"  He shouts and stomps out of the room

"We neither want to do the dishes nor want to lie about how hideous that colour looks" I shout, he stomps out making the whole house known of his presence.

"Good one!" Jimin hyung says as we high five each other and break into fits of laughter right on the floor.

After an hour or so of laughing on random subjects we get up to begin our day still laughing like maniacs as we both part ways to do our daily work.

While I was motivating myself to do something productive Tae hyung pops up at my door and stands there silently starting at me with a funny smile.

"What's with smile hyung and why are you standing there? Come in!" I ask confounded by his actions.

"It's ok I'll just stand here, I heard you're not coming for practice? Why?"

"I need a break, I want to sleep! Can you see those dark circles and bags under my eyes?" I reply.

"Oh that's the reason, I really thought it was something related to Ara and Mia coming to watch our practice today." He replies, his smiling reaching his ears.
" Ah nothing of- Wait what Ara's coming to watch us practice?!" I yell.

"Hey keep it down and yes I said that! Why?! Didn't you know?! Didn't Jimin tell you, he said he was coming to tell you." He replies, scratching his head.

"No he didn't,wait for me I'll be ready in ten minutes!" I yell as I run to my closet to
pick out an outfit
He leans against the door frame and cocks up an eyebrow.

"Didn't you say you were tired and wanted rest, what happed to the dark circles and eye bags?! Don't you wanna get rid of them?!" He asks, sarcasm dripping from every word.

I turn around to give him a sheepish smile and say, " I never said anything of that sort, I am totally fine, you are just imagining things!"

He chuckles and leaves.
At far end of the hall I can hear him reiterating the entire story to all the members who laugh and for all I know they'll be ready to pull my leg the entire way to the dance studio.
But all that doesn't matter, what matters is that Ara will be there and I'll get to talk to her!