🌸23||Ara🌸

"Mia?"

"Yes?!" She replies.

"When are you going to tell Jimin about your crush on him?" I ask, as we drive back to our place.

"Umm...I don't know, maybe when I'm sure that he likes me back too" She says, sipping on the coffee she forced me to buy for her at the airport.

"I think he likes you" I say.

"Why do you think so?" She asks.

"Hm..because he arrived the minute I told him what was happening to you" I reply.

"You would do the same wouldn't you?" She replies nonchalantly.

"Dude I am different, I am your best friend! He's barely known you for a month," I say, "Think about it!"

I turn to look at her with my hands still on the wheel.

"What the hell are you doing, look at the road and drive, tell me your theory at home, you'll get us killed!" Mia shouts.

"Oh my God,I just looked at you for two seconds. Oh now I know, don't try to change the topic it won't work" I reply.

" I am tired and sleepyI don't want to talk about anything,so just concentrate on driving us back home safely" She says, turning her head to face the window.

"After all the coffee-"

"Shhh....I am trying to sleep" She says, shushing me.

After a silent ten minutes which felt like a long hour Mia turned to me with a eerie expression.

"Why on Earth are you looking at me like that?" I ask, kinda scared of what was going on in her head.

" Nothing, I just thought I'd tell you that Jungkook didn't look himself at the airport and neither did you" She says.

" What? I didn't understand " I reply, focusing on the road, like she asked me to.

"Nothing much, he looked like he was in his own world thinking abut something, he had a serious look on his face" She says, her expression changing into a worried one.

"I don't think thers anything wrong, he's just tensed about the concert and a teeny bit mad at me for not attending to concert" I say.

She just 'hms' in response. Her 'hm' did sound very satisfied with my answer.

"Stop over analyzing every situation M" I say

She just nods and looks back outside the window.

In about an hour or so we reach home, both of us exhausted and tired leave to our rooms and call it a day.

The moment I set foot in my room the happy facade that I had put on melted away as I collapsed behind my closed door, tears making their way down my face.
Hugging my knees and burying my face in them I sat they crying my heart out.

Is this it?

~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎●●~▪︎~▪︎~