🌸28||Mia 🌸

"You want meet me today?" I ask," Is it important?" I ask again least interested in meeting them.

"Who are you talking to?" Ara walks into the living room with messy hair and sleepy eyes.

"My parents" I reply, putting away my phone on the table.

"They want to meet again?" She asks, all her sleep disappearing for a moment.

I nod and make my way towards her.

"It's the fourth time this week" I say," I am so not interested in going."

I was ranting on for about fifteen minutes until I realized that Ara had spaced out and hadn't listened to a single thing that I had said.

I smack her on the head,"Hey! Earth to Ari."

"H-huh what did I miss?!" She asks ,coming out if her daydream,"Didn't I ask you not have long conversations with me the minute I wake up?!"

" Yeah sorry, my mistake" I bow.

She walks into the kitchen to make herself her morning doze of caffeine.

I hadn't even reached the living room when she screamd at the top of her lungs making me trip over my own feet.

"Ah my knee" I hiss in pain,"Why the hell are you shouting and scaring innocent souls?" I shout back

She stomps into the living room as I get up and seat my self comfortably on one of the sofas.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE DECOCTION?" She bellows, scaring the wits out of me.

Ara who cannot find her filter coffee decoction is equal to a raging bull. Fear takes over me, why you may ask, because I was going to be killed.

"Mia where's my decoction?" She asks me, studying my face.

"I-I don't know, probably it's over" I reply, trembling from head to toe.

Aish why did I stammer. God save me, today's surely my last day on this planet.

"Why are you shivering? Did you do something to it?" She questions.

I was only inches away from death and with no cards up my sleeve I was dead meat.

"A-Ara don't come any closer, promise me you won't do anything to me and I'll tell you" I stammer, fear surely visible on my face.

"What did you do?" She demands.

"No, first promise me" I say, putting my palm forward.

"Ok I promise" She says, slamming her hand onto mine.

Ow! That hurt.

"Don't be mad but in the morning while I was dan-" I say, no when I was in the kitchen my hand hit it by mistake and all of it fell into the sink.

"YOU DID WHAT?" She shrieks, her face turned red and I was sure I could see fumes coming out of her ears and nose, she looked like a charging bull.
Without second thought I get up and run into my room locking the door behind me to protect myself from her wrath as I knew she wouldn't keep her word.

"Come out here you scaredy cat, didn't I ask you not to dance in the kitchen" She shouts outside my door," You still had the audacity not to listen to me, now I don't have my coffee because of you."

"We own a Cafe, A, I'll but you coffee from there" I say, "just calm down please.

" No I ain't calming down, this is the third time this week" She howls," I'm not leaving you this time.