🌸19||Kook🌸

"Jungkookah is Ara coming?" Jimin hyung asks.

"Nah hyung she said she had some work and why does it matter to you if she's coming or not?" I reply plus throw in a question for him to answer.

"Just asking" He replies.

"Why don't you tell her you like her instead?" I ask, raising suggestive eyebrow.

"I don't like Ara like that she's your's man" He replies.

"You know I am not talking of Ara, yoy are just using her as an excuse to see whether Mia's coming along" I reply, smirking.

His expression changes like as if he was caught doing something wrong.

"No no no and no I don't like Mia like that either" He replies, waving me off.

"Oh come on hyung everyone can see that, you have heart eyes when you look at her" I say, nudging him playfully in the ribs.

"Nothing like that" He replies.

"Spill already, I'll help you" I say.

"Ok ok, I do like her but I have no idea if she does" He replies, his cheeks turning pink.

"Jimin shi, why fear when Jungkook's here I'll ask Ara about it" I reply.

"Ok, if I know she doesn't have feelings for me I won't make a fool out of myself by asking her out." He says to himself.

"I think she likes you though" I tell him.

"You sure?" He asks, hope gleaming in his eyes.

"Nah" I reply and laugh.

"Yah, why did you say that then?" He says pouting.

"Just to see your reaction!" I reply laughing.

"You're so...argh don't talk to me" He says, getting up and walking away to his room.

Don't worry hyung I'll set you up with her and make her like you .

We leave tomorrow for the concert which is day after. So I think I should go buy Ara something as our anniversary is coming up, something special. I feel a ring or a cute dress will do. Even though any dress will look cute on her I want to buy her something that she remembers me and only me when she see's it.
Where do I buy all that though? I have no idea where to go and what to pick up.

Should I call IU? I think I should she'll be the best choice. I pick up my phone and dial IU's number.

"Hey! You free?"

"Yup always free for you"

"Oh great, can you tell me a good place to buy a nice dress and ring"

"Ooh oh are you proposing? "

"Don't you think it's too early for that, it's just a gift for our one year anniversary next Monday"