🌸07||Ara🌸

The day I dreaded the most has finally come, the day I do the "Face Reveal". Mia has been bugging me from since the time I am awake asking me the same question(When are your going to do the live?) more than a thousand times in a span of a minute, let's say every minute she asks me the question about a thousand times it means in an hour she's asked it about sixty thousand times, its been five hours since I have been awake! So how many times is that in total? You do the math!

"HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO ASK ME THE SAME QUESTION? " I shout at her loosing my patience and cool, "Didn't I already tell you I'll do it this afternoon ? " I say taking a deep breath.
She doesn't say anything, I turn to look at her and see tears streaming down her cute face. My anger fades and I feel extremely guilty for shouting at her, today was the first I ever shouted at her and I think it will be that last time I ever will.

"I am so sorry M, what could I do? You kept asking me the same question again and again! It's irritating when someone asks the same question a multiple times!" I say hugging her trying to calm her down.

"I-I w-was very e-excited, that why I kept asking! I am sorry if I irritated you, I just couldn't control my excitement" she says hugging me back.

"Aww my baby I am so sorry! I won't shout at you again I promise! Stop crying!" I say wiping her tears and pinching her cheeks.

"I am sorry!" She says in a small voice.

"It's ok tiny human! I am sorry too!" I say in response.

" It's okie, I am not tiny I am just a few inches shorter than you!" She says with a smile returning to her face.

" OK ok! Your not tiny, you are short! Is that better?" I ask .

" Ahhh I am not short, I come till your ears! I am tall enough to reach the highest shelf in our kitchen! " She says standing on her tippy toes trying to prove that she can reach the highest shelf.

"You are an absolute example for irony!" I say as I walk out of the kitchen into the living room after making myself a quick snack to keep myself energetic during the live, which I would be doing in about two hours!

" Mia, I am scared!" I say as I settle down on the couch in the living room.

" Don't be scared! just remember ,be yourself and people will automatically like you and listen to what you are saying" She say knowing exactly what I am talking about.

For the next one and a half hour she gives me the motivation I need and then sends me off to my room to get ready for the live promising to pop in inbetween as a special guest!

Right now I am standing in front of my closet starring blankly at my clothes not knowing what would be the best  combination to wear for a live. After a few minutes I pull out an oversized peach hoodie and black skinny jeans.
"I think this will do!". 

"Cute!" I say while looking at my reflection in the mirror after changing into what I selected.selected After quickly tying my hair into an ultra high ponytail and putting on a shiny lipbalm I look at my self in the mirror one last time and walk towards my desk to start the live.

No sooner do I start the live the people join in and in a blink of an eye I have around 60K people watching me and an umpteen number of comments pouring in.

"Hey people!  How are you? Hope you're having an amazing day!" I say trying not to look nervous. I scroll through the comments and come across all  positive comments whichnthat boosts my confidence immediately.

"So you guys have finally achieved on getting me to do the live, do you have have any questions for me?" I say as I scroll through the comments for questions to answer.

C1- What's your name?
"Aa, my name is" I pause for a long time and say " I am not going to tell you! You can call me anything you like"

C2- Are you Indian?
" Well spotted, I am half Indian! You guys have sharp eyes!" I say flashing them my widest smile.

C3- So can you speak in both Korean and Hindi?
"Hmm, I kinda can! My Hindi is not that great but I can manage without help if I ever did come to India!"

C4- What's your favorite Indian dish?
" Oh! I have so many, but out those if I had to tell you my favorite it would be Garlic Naan with Butter chicken! Ah, the thought of it only makes my mouth water!"

Meanwhile at Jungkook's place

Jungkook's POV

I was playing my game peacefully when my phone rang,
" One minute guys I have to take this!" I say to my coplayers as I mute myself and pick up the call.

" Are you watching the live?"

"What the hell! Whose live, what live? I am not watching any live!!!"

"Paboya, Kpop_simp is live!"

"Wait what? Is she really!?"

"Yes! go watch her!Byeee"

"Yeah okiee! Byeeeee"

"How come I didn't get a notification that she was going live?" I think as I exit from my game and switch to her live.

"Wow she's beautiful !" I say to myself as I stare transfixed at her pretty face.
Her voice breaks me out of my reverie, "Whose your BTS bias?" I hear her read one of the comments.
"Oh God please let it be, please please pleaseee!" I think.
" I am a Jungkook biased Ot7"  she says, on hearing my name I jump up  and end up putting a  "Thank you" in the comments.

" Oh crap! What have I done? I can't even delete that comment!  Hopefully no-one saw it." I say praying no-one saw it and even if they do they don't make it viral.

Still regretting my decision I go back to watching her live, after a long session of Q&A with her viewers she looks up from the comments straight at her camera, it feels like she's looking straight at me, even the thought of her looking at me brings butterflies to may stomach .

"Oh man, am I actually falling for her?" I smack myself the minute I get that thought, " Anybody will get those butterflies once they see such a pretty face!" I say to myself.
"I think you are in love" I hear my little self sing in my head, "Oh shut up, I do not love her or anybody!" I say mentally shouting at the little me.

A number of thoughts start filling up my head making me confused,
"STOP WITH ALL THOSE SHITTY THOUGHTS FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE" I shout at the top of my lungs and cover my head with a pillow like as if it was going to save me from the them.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-
That's it! I hope you guys liked it!
Get ready as the story is about to begin people!
You guys are in for a treat!
I'll try my best to post the next chapter soon, but I think it will take some time! So bare with me and let's continue Kookara's journey together!

Until next time,
Loads of love❤
~Author💜