🌸14||Ara🌸

The day I learnt that the person I like doesn't actually like me back and likes someone else I felt heartbroken. 

I immediately left the place giving them a random excuse. I am not jealous or something. Infact I am very happy for IU, she's very lucky to have someone like him.

 I pretty much have been trying to get myself over him but it's hard. I still feel like I have a chance when I actually don't. 

Arrrggghhh! I just can't get over him.

I guess I should just tell him how I feel and when he rejects it might be easier for me to get over the fact that he'll never be mine. 

"Ari, were you ever planning on coming and helping me out in the kitchen?" I hear Mia shout.

Oh shoot !! She's going to kill me.

 "Coming!" I shout back and quickly make my way to the kitchen.

I enter the kitchen and to my surprise I see Jungkook helping Mia out in the kitchen. I turn around and try sneaking out quietly.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hear Mia say, as she pulls me back clutching my shirt.

I swear under my breath and turn around to face her.

"Huh! Nowhere" I say.

She eyes me and then signals me to do the dishes that were lying in the sink.

I make my way to the sink and start washing the huge pile humming to myself as I did.

"Finally done!" I say, washing my hands, "M is there anything else you want me to do?" I ask.

"Nothing, doesn't mean you'll go and lock yourself up in that dingy room of yours! Sit here!" She says.

"Ah, wae ?" I whine, making Jungkook giggle.

I sit down at the table sulking.

" Why are you ignoring me?" I hear Jungkook say, as he settles down next to.

"I am not!" I say.

"You neither picked up my calls nor replied back to my messages for the past three days. If its not ignoring then whatelse do you call that." He says pulling my chair closer to himself using his legs until  my chair hit his  and refused to move further.

"I was busy!" I straight up lie to him.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks.

He was so close that I could feel his breath on my neck, that sent shivers down my spine.

"Why ? Should I be?" I say, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" He asks again.

"I am not!" I say, as I push my chair backwards and storm off to my room.

"Ariii! What happened? " He shouts after me and follows me into my room.

I tried closing the door but he, being  stronger than me, pushed through and tumbled into my room.

"Nice room!" He says as I ignore.

"Why are you ignoring me? What did I do?" He says whining.

"I've been trying to ignore you but you won't let me,you pop up everywhere either in my head or in front of me! You're making it harder for me Kook, please leave" I say, my voice cracking.

"What am I making harder for you?" He asks bewildered.

"You won't understand, please leave and let me be!" I say pushing back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Tell me I'll try to understand," he says concern evident in his voice.

"Leave !!  just leave!" I say running my hands through my hair in frustration. 

"I won't until you tell me what's wrong!" He says coming closer.

"You really want to know?!" I ask.

He just nods in response.

" Ok if you really want to know, here you go,I like you, I liked you ever since we met and when I realized you liked someone else it broke me, I was, infact am trying my best to get over you but I can't, I just can't,  with you popping up out of nowhere." I say

I said it! Now it will be easier.

He was just standing there taking in what I just said, he looked shocked and confused at the same time. I shouldn't have said anything.

"Did you just say you like me?" He asks.

"Forget I even said anything, you don't-'' before I could even finish my sentence he pulled me towards him and placed his lips on mine catching me by surprise. It took me sometime to understand what was happening and then I finally kissed him back.

We pulled away and connected our foreheads smiling at each other like fools.

"Do you have any idea how long I have been wanting to do this?" He says.

I feel my cheeks burning, I look down so that he can't see me blush.

"Does that mean you like me and not IU?!" I ask, still looking down and playing with my hands.

"Yes my little pabo" he says, raising my chin,tilting my head at an angle making our eyes meet.

I give him a beaming smile and hug him tightly.

He is mine and only mine!

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-
I don't know how happy you guys are but I am very happy that they got together!

Hope you liked this chapter!
I won't say much, this is the chapter I will be posting this month....the next chapter will be out after the 12th of September.

I have avery imp exam coming up, so ya!
Hoping you guys stick around till the end!

LOADS OF LOVE❤
Until next time,

~Author💜