🌸20||Feelings 🌸

Mia's POV

"Aw he's so cute, he's just so adorable , why can't he be mine?" I say caressing the picture the other side of my screen.

Why is he so adorable? His voice is as sweet as honey.The way smiles and talks makes my heart flutter. When he licks his lips my knees become weak. I have butterflies in my stomach every time I'm next to him. Do I like him? Or am I falling in love?

Jimin's POV

How do I ask her out? What if she doesn't like me? Jungkook said he'd ask Ara about it, but why bother them because of me?
Oh my God, what if he already asked her and she told Mia about it, arrgh I'm dead, she's going to ignore me for life.
Should I text her? Will she reply? What if she already has a boyfriend?

Aish why on earth do I have so many thoughts. Stop over
thinking it Jimin. But still what if...

ARRRGHHH STOP PLAYING WHAT IF TRICKS ON ME YOU STUPID MIND!!!

Ara's POV

I am so tired. How the hell is this guy so active? I wanna go home and sleep. Due to this fool I barely could talk to Kook today, I miss him.
Finish it off already, how many stores are we gonna visit it's already evening?
We've got four long dresses, two pairs of shoes, a gazillion accessories, I don't think she herself would have shopped so much in a day.
Also because of him I lost a chance to catch up with my long lost friend, only if he hadn't lied to his "girl" I wouldn't have been pulled into the men's room and lost the chance to meet my best friend.
I regret playing Cupid for this guy. I am not going to look at his face after this.

He better invite me to the wedding though and give me special treatment, otherwise he'll see my wrath.

The only thing I am happy about is the fact that I could get Kook the perfect ring. I also got 'Eternal Love' etched on it on the inside. It's so pretty just to look at, imagining it on his hand makes my heart race. I hope he likes my surprise. Might not be as extravagant as a millionaires first anniversary but I did my best to make it look pretty and romantic.

"Ara how's this dress?"

Arrgh not again!
Can we go home already?

Jungkook's POV

What did I just see? Am I dreaming? Is this why she did not want to come along with me to cheer me on? Is the reason Mark? Why would she cheat on me? What wrong have I done to her? What less have I given her? Is this the surprise she was planning? A surprise to break my heart.

That moment keeps playing on repeat in my head, the moment where she put the ring on him and him pulling her into the men's room.
It feels like adding salt to a wound everytime I think of it. I tried convincing myself to think of it as a misunderstanding but in vain. How can I convince myself that it was a misunderstanding when everything was so clear in front of my face?

I will confront her about this, but not now! After all of this she doesn't deserve my love. The fact that I put in my heart and soul into the relationship and she just acted all this while is so painful, painful enough to make me wanna hurt myself. But I qm not going to hurt myself but I'll hurt her in a way that she realize the mistake she's made amd does not cheat on anyone else in the future!

Why does life have to be so unfair to me? Is this a lesson for me? A lesson on not to fall for some random person without actually getting to know them.

I still cannot digest the fact that she just threw away the memories we has together. This surely proves that she was acting all along and I was the fool who thought everything was going well.

Anyways for now I'll focus on the coming up concert and not waste my time on her. She's made it pretty clear with her actions that I should just mind my own business and she's not mine.

She's been playing with my heart all along and I will surely get my revenge.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

Ok so this is just a small summary of their thoughts and I'll surely elaborate on them later.

I am so sorry for such a short chapter, I'll make it up to you guys next chapter!

What do you think is going to happen between Kookie and Ara and Jimin and Mia?
Tell me in the comments below.

Also don't forget to vote!

Loads of love❤
Until next chapter,

~Author💜