🌸03||Ara 🌸

"Hey Mia what's wrong? " I ask her putting my hand on her shoulder. Before she could answer, her phone rings.
Our eyes widen looking at the caller ID.

"Pick it up M! What are you waiting for?" I say urging her to pick up her phone

"No A, he'll say something to hurt me again! I don't want to spoil my mood with that!" She says her voice breaking.

" Give him a chance Mia, maybe he is calling to congratulate you on the success " I say trying to convince her.

"He and congratulating" She sarcastically scoffs "Never!!"

The phone stops ringing, she looks at the screen with longing eyes. Deep down both of us know how much she misses her parents and how she wants to talk to them.
Her phone starts to ring again, it's her dad again.

"Pick it up Mia! I can see how much you want to talk to them!" I say " For me, please!" I say again pleading her to pick up the call.

"OK! Only for you!" She says and picks up the call and puts it on speaker.

"Hello!?"

"Umm am I talking to Choi Mia?"

"Yes this is her" she says bluntly

I glare at her "Speak properly!" I whisper yell at her.
She makes a face and goes back to the call.

"Hey Mia how are you?"

"Don't small talk Appa! Get straight to the point! If you have called to insult me you can hang up right away cause I am not the same Mia I was two years ago who would just sit there listening to all the insults with her head down!!",
she says with spite and hatred evident in her voice

Her father just kept quiet the entire time and listened to everything she said . It was weird because this was the first time he ever did something like that. Otherwise he would start hurling curses at her and blackmailing her to send money.

"M-mia I am very sorry for what I did to you! I know you hate me for everything that I have done to you, for the way I have treated you -"

"Treated me?Don't you get me started on how you treated me.You treated me like as if I was garbage! I don't even think people would treat even garbage like that! That's the way you treated me! You never looked at me like your daughter, you never cared , never gave me the love that I deserved! Do you think I will ever be able to forgive you for that?
Suddenly one day you started treating me well ,I was confused but then I thought you changed I thought I'd forgive you, little did I know that you were just breeding me to cut my head off, by trying to marry me off to some random guy just because he offered you a huge sum of money in return for me! That was the day I thought you never changed and will never change!
I was ready to forgive you for everything Appa but what you did will not make it easy for me to forgive you!"
She says as her voice breaks and she starts crying. I quickly run to her side and hug her rubbing her arm trying to soothe her.