🌸05||Kook🌸

"Did you see that face reveal was the most common in her comment section?" I ask IU over the phone

"Yes I did!!"she exclaims excitedly"I hope she does it"

"Yeah!! Me toooo" I half shout out of excitement

"See I told you you'd like the videos and start following her updates also didn't I?!"

" Ya, you did! I hope she does the face reveal I really want to see the face behind these amazing fanfics!"

"I know right! Aaaaa I want to too!"

"Jungkookiee!" I hear someone call me from outside "Are you ready? Or are you still fanboying over those silly fanfics??"

I quickly say bye to IU, "I'll be out in two! And don't you dare call those fanfics silly, they are amazing! You should watch them too Taehyung hyung!" I say while getting ready to leave for practice.

I open my door and end up colliding with something, I look up to see and realize that its not something it's someone.
"Ahh Jin hyung what are you doing on front of my room, move you are blocking my way with those extremely broad shoulders of yours!" I say rubbing my nose as it hurt due to the collision.

"Oh! I am soo sorry" he says moving aside " By the way my shoulders are not soo broad that they can block your door way" he says pointing at his shoulders.

"THEY ARE HYUNG!!" I hear Suga hyung shout but I don't know from where.

"Suga hyung where are you? I can't see you!" I say actually not able to spot him in the room eventhough the sound came from the same room.

"I am here Jungkookah!" He says waving from the couch.

"Ah! I see you now!" I say pointing at him.

"Where did Jin hyung go?" I ask looking around the room

" I am right here!" He says smirking.

"What is that smirk for?" I ask confused

"Nothing much!" With that he started chasing me around the living room with his pink slipper.

" Ahhh! Somebody help meeeeee" I shout still running to save my myself from Jin hyungs slipper

"No-one can! How dare you insult my shoulders? " He says still chasing me.

"I did not insult your shoulders! I just told you the the truth and the truth is always bitter you know?!" I say mimicking the way he says "you know".

" Not only did you insult my World Wide Handsome shoulders you also are mimicking me!" He shouts picking up speed.

"What on Earth are you guys standing there and laughing at? Come HELP me!!" I shout at Tae hyung and Jimin hyung.

"NO! We are happy here!" I hear both of them saying together as they high five eachother.

"YAHHHHHHHHH" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"