Chapter 11: Party

C H A P T E R  1 1 : P A R T Y :

"I would rather swim in stormy seas with you, than sail calm waters will anyone else."

                      .........................................................

"I want her." I point to a picture of a gorgeous brunette.

They stay silent.

"I said I want her!" I scream, throwing the glass all over the hardwood floor.

I take a breath, calming myself.

Looking at the picture, she's beautiful. Unreal. Every curve.. is perfection. Her body is perfect. She is what I need.

"I want all the information on this girl." I point to her picture. "In five fucking minutes." I say sternly.

My worker nodded while taking the picture.

She's an immense beauty. And I want her. And I get everything I want. From women to money, I name it.. I get it.

I take the sip of my burning whiskey as I patiently wait.

Exactly 5 minutes later the guy walks in with the information.

"Talk." I say.

"Her name's Amber Gray, she's 18 years old, she lives in New York City, attends NYU... grew up in Detroit Michigan. Both her parents are successful surgeons, and Uh she's 5'4 and she's a cancer, she has a little sister named Aurora Gray, she's studying fashion at NYU along with business." He says nervously.

"I need more."

"Ok well, she's dated Colton Miller.. also 18.. since freshman year.. they were on and off. And uh.." he says before I interrupt.

Anger rushing through my veins. "She's dating who!?"

"She isn't anymore, Sir. But there is a slight problem." He says, shaking.

"WHAT NOW!?" I yell.

"She's roommates with Alice Hendrix..."

Hendrix.

"Hendrix as in..."

"Jayden's twin sister." He says, shaking.

"And that's a problem because..?" I say lighting up my cigar.

"Well for starters, she's been seen with Jayden.. She's in their friend group. Meaning she's friends with Jordan King and Hunter Adams along with Xavier Carter- and it seems as if Jayden's showing unexpected interest in this girl."

"How so?" I try to remain calm.

"There's a picture... of uh them in bed." He says nervously.