Chapter 41

"YES!"

Social media is harsh when it comes to destroying anyone's peace. It could trigger people with anxieties, people who have this low self esteem, depressed, and has had a lot of things going on his or her mind.

So if you want to live a peaceful life? Avoid social media. Live in a far away Province or to the ends of the City with no internet connections.

Because really... Social Media Kills Your Inner Peace. You could just be sitting on your room and read posts from different people of different places on your newsfeed and either one, two or more or that, that may hit you. Make you think and ask of your self worth, existence or just make you feel insecure about yourself.

Few words stated by other people against you and it escalates like a wildfire in a peaceful forest. And whoever posted it first was the first one to be believed that it's the truth.

People want the truth, but too lazy to find it and just too blind to see through it.

They wanted to believe what they wanna believe and go on with it, fight with it like fools. They even have the guts to comment and react on everything when in fact it doesn't even benefit them. Like? Seriously people? Are you all right? Or your brain's need major surgery?

Sila na nga itong walang alam sila pa itong matapang. Ang lalakas ng apog! Ang kakapal ng mukha akala naman nila ikauunlad ng ekonomiya ng bansa kung puro sila nakikichismis at sawsaw sa sawsawang hindi naman para kanila.

I'm blown by numerous comments, reactions and all. Mostly, i've been recieving hate comments. Saying i am just too ambitious, filthy bitch who wants fame attention. Saying that maybe i got too tired teaching A, B, C's to childrens that's why i am holding onto a superstar's popularity so i could get on top too.

Tangina niyong lahat!

How could you even say that when you don't even fvcking know WHO THE HELL I AM?!

Can't you just be happy that a fan has finally fulfilled and dreams of being noticed by her idol?!

Okay, i get it. How so stupid of me asking myself that question's when i know that they're just a million of a big losers who can't even get a life to live and love beautifully kaya ay ako ang pinag-iinitan nila?

Mainggit kayo mga buwakanang 'to!

Papatulan ko na sana ng maikalma ko ulit ang sarili ko.

Make patol with closed minded people who think that they know everything about the world is useless. It's just a waste of time. Ilaan ko nalang ang oras ko sa pagmamahal ko kay Ken, worth it pa ang lahat ng gagamitin kong oras para dun.

Because honestly. Magagalit na sana ako when i realized that, you may do something or not, they always have something to say.

Actually, i don't even know what to feel. Yes i was angry nung mabasa ko ang comment ng kapitbahay kong insecure sa akin.

Saying that i was just being a social climber, who uses my body to get on top, to seduce a star, and that sayang because i am an educator pa naman. Tangina nya! Lagot sya sa akin mamaya. Isasampal ko talaga sa kanya itong katawan ko ng mahawaan naman sya ng kaseksihan. Masyado syang inggitera.

She even gained a lot of reactors and comments in just her stupid statement in a comment box. At ako pa talaga ang gustong sumikat sa lagay na yan huh? Ako ba talaga?

It's not even my fault kung bakit hanggang ngayon ay hindi sya umaasenso dahil sa bukod sa puro paglalaro ng 'bingo' ang ginagawa nya ay nagchichismisan pa.