Chapter 2-Intoduction

You exit the train and follow Todoroki to the UA campus. There were huge huge crowds of students returning for the new school year. There was so much to take in that you didn't hear Todoroki when he asked if you knew where you were going.

"Miss L/N" He waves a hand in front of your face drawing your attention "Do you need help finding the principles office?"

"Oh, yeah sorry,, if you don't mind, please could you show me?" I jumped a little when I saw him looking at me with confusion.

Todoroki led me through the maze of hallways and corridors until we eventually arrived outside Principle Nezu's office.

"Bye then, see you around campus sometime." He smiled and waved as he left to go to his own class.

I watched him leave before I gently knocked on the door and waited to be called in. A few moments passed and the door opened to reveal a small white mammal with a scar across his face.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" He looked up at me with a kind smile.

"Oh hi sir my name is Y/N L/N, I'm the new transfer student." I was still shocked that the principle was such a cute little creature.

"Oh yes, yes Miss L/N, I've been expecting you. You literally just missed your homeroom teacher I was just filling him in on your transfer details. He has headed to the class to fill them in now." He stepped out of the office closing the door behind him. "Follow me and I'll take you to your classroom."

Nezo starts heading down the corridor that Todoroki disappeared down earlier and you followed closely behind.

"I hope you'll be happy here, I'm sure you'll settle in in no time. All your belongings have been delivered to your new dorm already and I'm sure one of your new classmates will help you get settled." He glances up at you "If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask."

You just nod and smile as your nerves begin to build, you had almost forgotten about the dorms. This was all a totally new experience for you, a new country, new school, new life.

You were so deep in thought you nearly stumbled over the little principle when he came to a sudden stop outside a large classroom door. You regain your balance and take in the sign which had 2-A stamped on it.

"Now miss L/N this will be your new classroom, I hope you'll be happy here." With that he bowed and walked away.

You take a minute to calm yourself then lightly knocking on the door before entering. Everyone turned to look at you which was kinda embarrassing until you spot a pair of mismatched eyes at the back of the room that you recognised from earlier.

Todoroki was a bit shocked to see you so soon but gave you an encouraging smile as you made your way to the front of the class.

"Right class this is the transfer student I was telling you about." The teacher now turned his tired gaze on me. "I'm Shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher, would you like to introduce yourself,,,"

He then curled up in a yellow sleeping bag on the floor and left you to it.

Dragging your gaze from your sleeping teacher to the class ahead of you, you swallow and begin your introduction.

"Hello, I'm Y/N L/N, I moved here from Europe and my quirk is basically werewolf,,,"

You were cut off by numerous questions from the curious students in front of you.

A green haired boy was rambling out so many questions you didn't know where to start, a small boy with purple balls for hair just kept asking if he could see your panties which earned him a slap from the pretty dark haired girl behind him. 

A guy at the other side of the room was trying to get everyone to calm down and a pink haired girl was asking if you can go full wolf, eventually Aizawa spoke up from his cocoon getting some quite back in the room.

"Thank you L/N you can take the seat behind Bakugo." he points to the grumpy ash blonde in front of the pervy boy with the purple balls for hair.