Chapter 8- Bakugo

***This chapter will be from Bakugo's point of view.***

'Stupid fleabag, why did she have to go say that and the way she said it!' He couldn't get your voice out of his head. "Damn extra." He slammed the locker room door open as he was the first to enter after the training session.

Storming over to his locker he quickly changes, tossing his hero costume into his bag ignoring everyone else as they entered the room.

"Hey Bakubro, you wanna hang out later?" Kirishima had come up beside him."A few of us are goona meet up in the common room for a bit of a catch up."

Bakugo groans."Can't ,have to study."

"Study what, we didn't get homework since it was the first day back,,,"Kirishima pouted.

"It is never a bad time to study and improve yourself,,,"Iida piped in."But you also need to relax and enjoy yo,,,"

"Shut it four eyes I don't need you telling me what to do." Bakugo throws one of Kirishima's shoes in Iida's direction.

"Oi my shoe,,,sorry Iida." Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck before heading off to get his shoe."Come on bro it'll be fun, It's also a welcome party for Y/N so it should be fun."

Bakugo's cheeks started to heat up as the mention of Y/N made him picture her again."Tch,, why do I care."

He didn't dare turn to face his friend and just left the room hoping no one had noticed the pink flush he could feel growing in his cheeks.

He made it back to the dorm before everyone else so decided to have a shower and change. He dumped his bags in his room and grabbed a change of clothes and a towel, he liked to have the shower room to himself, he hated having to listen to Pikachu's singing and all the chatter.

He turns up the heat in the shower and lets the hot water wash over him, enjoying the relaxing sensation of the water running down his body and through his hair. 

His mind starts to wonder thinking back over the day when Y/N's face pops into his thought again, her smile when she introduced herself this morning, the sweet sound of her voice as she spoke and the soft touch she gave him at lunch,,,

Oh yeah she was leaning against me at lunch, he thought how soft she had felt against him when he suddenly realised it was actually her breast rubbing against him. He could feel the blood rush to his face again, trying to shake the thought out of his mind he tried to focus on the training match instead. It wasn't long before he recalled Y/N jumping around in the tiny skirt and short shorts,,,

"Fuck,,,Dammit Kaksuki get your mind out of the gutter." He turned the water temperature down to the lowest. A cold shower was really needed at this point.

Once he had calmed down and dried off Bakugo pulled on his sweats and draped his towel over his shoulders before leaving the shower room and heading back to his dorm. 

As he turns a corner he sees Y/N coming out of her room with a towel in hand. She stops when she spots him, he notices her eyes trail down his body before snapping away as her face turned bright red and she fumbles with the toiletries she was carrying almost dropping some as she rushes off to the girls showers.

'Did she just check me out' He thought as he stood there watching her run off before he shook his head and went into his dorm.

He got some books out and started studying the math chapter they had gone through earlier that day. It wasn't too long before he could hear the music in the common room and knew the party had started.

"Tch,,,damn extras are always so fucking loud,,," He tries to ignore it but grumbles and gives into his curiosity to see whats going on. It was early yet so a few minutes couldn't hurt...