Chapter 29-First Date(part2)

Bakugo continues to drag you alone the streets until you get to the park where the Summer Festival was being held. You hadn't gotten to go to it yet and today was the last day.

You were so excited about going that you let go of Bakugo's hand and ran across the street and into the park. You turn around and bounce on the spot calling to Bakugo. "Come on hurry up."

***Bakugo's Point of View***

Y/n was bouncing around like an excited puppy, calling to him to look at everything. He smirked at her enthusiasm as he sauntered over to join her at a stall.

She was looking at everything with such bright happy eyes, he knew then that this was the perfect place for a first date.

"Oh Bakugo, look,,,," Y/N was pointing at a stall full of plushies. "Can we have a go?"

It was one of those game stalls where you have to shoot at the prizes in order to win (Shateki).

Bakugo just smiled and followed after her. Y/N got there first and was picking up the toy rifle to aim.

He watched as she stuck her tongue out in concentration and pulled the trigger. Miss. She pouted and stomped her foot before trying again. She let her wolf ears show, maybe hoping her keen wolf eyes would help her shot.

Bakugo notices Y/N's tail was also poking out from under her skirt. At first he was worried that the skirt would rise with her tail but it was a tight denim skirt that hugged her body so he didn't have to worry.

But damn that ass.

He was so focused on Y/N's rear he missed her shot but knew it didn't go her way when she groaned and stomped her foot again.

"This is so hard,,," She had a look of defeat on her face and her wolf ears lay flat. Bakugo felt a tug at his heart.

He reached for the rifle and paid for another round. "Which one did you want?"

Her ears prick up and her tail sways behind her. "Really, you'll try get it for me?" She hugged his arm and pointed to a fluffy golden dog near the back.

Bakugo raised the rifle and aimed for the plushie. His first shot was a little off and just barely missed, the cork flying past the dogs ear.

He could hear Y/N sigh behind him and rolled his eyes before taking aim again.

This time the cork made contact with the fluffy mass and knocked it over. Y/N was cheering and jumping for joy while gripping his arm. The sound was music to his ears even if it was a bit loud.

The vender handed the soft plushie to Bakugo, he looked at it and couldn't understand why Y/N wanted this one.

There were more colourful plushies that he would have thought were cuter.

He handed it to her anyway. "Here,,," Y/N smiled and buried her face into the mass of soft plushie fur.

"Thank you,,," Y/N leaned in and kissed his cheek.

***Y/N's Point of View***

After the shooting game you and Bakugo strolled around looking at some of the other stalls, you watched some performers dance and before long you could feel your tummy rumble.

Bakugo must have heard because he raised an eyebrow and chuckled before taking your hand and leading you towards the food stalls.

The smell of the food made your mouth water and your tail sway.

"So what do you want to eat?" Bakugo asks as you walk through the stalls.

Your nose was picking up on all the tasty aromas but you couldn't decide. "I don't know,,, I've never been to a festival like this,,, what do you suggest?"

Bakugo thought for a moment ",,,,hmmm,,, stay here." Bakugo ushers you to a near by bench and runs of into the crowd of stalls.

You sat there watching people go by as you hugged your plushie close.

It wasn't long before you saw Bakugo coming back with his arms full of food. He took a seat next to you and placed all the different choices between you.

It all smelt so good you didn't even care what it was you just wanted it in your belly now. There was noodles, something crispy and deep fried and little dough balls.

There were a few different sauces in little containers too which you guessed were for dipping.

You giggle at the amount of food. "How many people you trying to feed?"

Bakugo blushes slightly, "Shut up I just thought you would like to try a few things."

You smile and thank him for the food before trying one of the little dough balls, you pick it up with one of the tooth picks provided and pop it into your mouth, "Ohh,,ot, ot ,ot" You fan your mouth not expecting it to be so hot.

Bakugo chuckled and helped himself to some of the deep fried food, dipping it into a deep red sauce.

You were enjoying the dough balls that Bakugo told you were Takoyaki but you were intrigued by the crispy food he was eating and decided to try one too.

You took a piece and dipped it into the same sauce he was using and take a big bite.

"Woah, wait, that's,,," Bakugo was trying to stop you and when the sauce hit your tongue you figured out why.

It was hot, like spicy hot, It made your mouth tingle but oh did it taste good.

You swallow the crispy chicken and pant a little at the heat but lick your lips and go in for another bit, ignoring the shocked look on Bakugo's face.

***Bakugo's point of view***

After scoffing down the food you walk around some more taking in all the sights.

Bakugo leads the way to the quieter end of the park, it was almost sunset and he wanted to find a nice spot to sit and watch it.

They found a spot near the trees that over looked the lake in the park.

Bakugo spread out a blanket and watched Y/N take a seat, she cuddled into the plushie on her lap. "Why did you pick that plushie?" He asked as he sat next to her.

Y/N stroked the plushie and avoided eye contact with him. ",,,It reminded me of you." she mumbled her cheeks beginning to glow.

Bakugo looked at her confused then at the soft toy that she was clutching. "How does that remind you of me?"

"Well the spiky blonde fur for one,,,and everyone describes you as an angry pomeranian,,,"she giggled at the last bit.

"Who the fuck says that,,," He growled but she was just giggling. He rolls his eyes and tackles her pinning her to the ground making he squeal.

He grabs the plushy and shoves it to the side so he can get in closer to Y/N for a kiss but he is suddenly grabbed by the back of the neck and thrown into a nearby tree.