Chapter 28 - First Date(part1)

Bakugo: Pay backs a bitch, next time you should finish what you start😈

You glare at the blonde as he walked away as your mom pulled up beside you. You hastily stuffed your panties in your bag and climbed into the car.

"Hey sweetie how was the beach? Did you have a nice time with your friends?" Your mom was asking you all sorts of questions regarding the trip

"Yeah it was great." You were too busy responding to Bakugo and just gave basic answers.

Y/N: You jerk, can't believe you stole my panties,,,

Bakugo: I didn't steal them I was just looking after them for you.

Y/N: Ugh you asshole, Do you know how embarrassing it was for me?

Bakugo: Oh come on, don't be like that, I think it was hot.

Y/N: ....

You were still trying to figure out how to respond to him and weren't really listening to your moms questions.

"So was there any cute boys?" Your mom jokingly asked.

"Yeah loads." You answered absentmindedly but you hadn't actually heard the question?

Your mom knew at this point you weren't paying attention. "Is that one of the boys from the beach you're texting now?"

"Yeah,,," Your mom starts giggling when you respond and then it hits you, you finally realise the questions she had been asking. "I mean no, it's,,,it's just Mina from school."

Your mom raises an eyebrow "Oh it's just Mina, so you wouldn't mind me reading the messages?" She leans over slightly to look at your phone.

"Agggh mom no,,," You blush at the idea of your mom finding out what had happened.

"Fine,,, yes it's a boy." You rolled your eyes and left Bakugo's message as read before turning off your phone and shoving it into your bag.

The rest of the drive home your mom was drilling you for more details but you just groaned and tried to change the subject.

You finally got her to leave you alone by promising to fill her in when you were ready.

"Uggh,,,fine,,,look it's all new, I don't want to jinx it by blabbing I'll fill you in soon but you have to promise not to tell dad." You stare at her as she pulled into the driveway.

"My baby is all grown up,,, I promise I won't tell him until your ready." She leaned over and gave you a big hug.

You get out of the car and head to the house."I'm going to shower and take a nap, call me when dinner is ready?"

******

After your shower you flop down on your bed and take your phone out to see a few missed messages from Bakugo.

Bakugo: Hey Dumbass,

Bakugo: Y/N?

Bakugo: Y/N come on, don't ignore me.

Bakugo: Fine I'm sorry.

Bakugo: Y/N?

Bakugo: Come on I'm sorry,,,☹

You were glad that you made him worry a bit and giggled at his neediness before responding.

Y/N: I get it you're sorry but that doesn't change the fact that that was a horrible thing to do.

Bakugo: I know I'm sorry babe let me make it up to you.

Y/N: Babe?😳

Bakugo: What you prefer Dumbass?

Y/N: No of course not,,,😳

Bakugo: Didn't think so. So you gonna let me make it up to you?

Y/N: Sure,,,what did you have in mind?

Bakugo: Leave it with me,,, I'll think of something.

Y/N: Okay smartass, well let me know when you have a plan, I gotta go, mom is calling me.

The days went by and Summer Break was coming to an end. You spent the days hanging out with your mom and training with your dad.

There was only a few days left until you returned to UA when Bakugo messaged you again.

Bakugo: Meet me at the train station on the last day of Break at 12pm.

Y/N: ???

Bakugo: Ugh just meet me there.

Y/N: Okay but are you gonna tell me what we're doing?

Bakugo: No.

He refused to give you any information just said he had the whole day planned.

You gave up and decided the surprise might be nice. You arranged with your mom to drop your stuff to the campus on the day.

When your dad left for gym your mom nudged you in the ribs "So,,,,Are you meeting this boy from the beach tomorrow?"

You roll your eyes "And what if it is?" You soften and give in when you see her inquisitive eyes. "Fine, yes it's the guy."

"What's his name? Can I meet him?"

"Oh God no, no mom you can't meet him I don't want to scare him off." You laugh at the hurt look in her eyes. "Mom it's our first date."

She nodded and agreed to drop it. You were grateful that she didn't push you for details because as it stands you had none besides a meeting point and a time.

*******

The morning of the date you get up early, shower and spend ages trying to pick out what to wear.

You had no idea what the plan was for the day or what to even expect. You were about to give up and tell Bakugo you weren't going when your mom came to the rescue.

"I remember my first date with your father,,,I was so nervous." She put her arm around you and gave you a small squeeze. "Here wear this,,,"

She hands you a cute top and your favourite denim skirt. It was perfect, cute but practical so you were prepared for anything.

Your mom helped you finish getting ready which you were grateful for.

You were running late so your mom dropped you off. "Is that him? Oh honey he's cute!"

Your face flushes as your mom spots the ash blonde waiting outside the train station.

You jump out of the car and run over to Bakugo "Sorry I'm late,,," You bow your head slightly in apology.

"Tch, it's fine,,, come one." He grabs your wrist and heads off down the street.

You trot along behind him as he dragged you away from the train station. "Wait we're not taking the train?" You looked at him confused.

He side eyes you and continues to pull you along. "No, why would we,,," He smirked.

"So where are we going?" You tugged on his hand urging him to slow down a bit.

He pulls you forward and around a corner. "Stop asking questions and follow me."