Chapter 13-Dad's Home

The next morning you wake up tired but excited. Today was the day your father would return from his mission and you get to go home to spend time with him.

It was early yet but you were too excited to go back to sleep so you hop out of bed and decide to get ready. You grab a towel and your toiletries and head to the showers, you were the only one awake at this hour on a Saturday so you had the shower room to yourself.

By the time you had finished and were wrapping your hair in a towel a few of the other girls were arriving still sleepy after the late night watching movies.

You said good morning to them all as you left to go get dressed. You weren't being collected until midday and it was only 9 o'clock but you wanted to be ready just in case.

You decide to wear a simple blue dress that had a belt around your waist and a light cardigan, you knew your dad would appreciate the effort. Once you were dressed and your hair was done you head to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

"Swit swoo Y/N,, look at you all dressed up." Denki was sitting on the kitchen counter when you walked in. "What's the occasion? Is it a date?"

You push him off the counter to get a bowl from the press behind him. "And what if it was a date?" You retort with a playful smile.

"Hear that Bakugo, Y/N's got a hot date today." Denki now drew your attention to the others that were in the room.

Bakugo, Kirishima and Midoryia were all at a table not too far away. You blush slightly as you hadn't realised there was anyone else in the kitchen until now.

"Tch,, why would I care?" Bakugo grumbled as he looked at you from the corner of his eye.

You finish pouring the milk on the cereal you had chosen and went to join the boys at the table. "If you must know,,, my dad is coming home today and I'm going home to spend time with him."

Midoryia was the first to respond but,,, was that signs of relief you saw on Bakugo's face?

"Oh yea, you said he was gone on a mission. So what kind of mission was it? What is your father's quirk? What's his hero name? Does he have any sidekicks?"

You laugh at the inquisitive green haired boy, "One question at a time please,,,I don't know much about the mission really. My dad's quirk is the same as mine but being a full grown adult his wolf form is much larger than mine. His hero name is Moonwalker and right now he doesn't have any sidekicks not in Japan anyway."

You spend a bit more time answering some more of Midoryia's questions before you decide to go wait outside. A few minutes pass and Mina joins you on the steps while you wait. She teases you about last night, hiding behind Bakugo.

You punch her shoulder"You planned the whole thing, you knew I hated horror movies" You pout and look away from the grinning pink face beside you.

"Aw but it was so cute,,," You glare at her and she puts her hands up in defence"Okay I'll drop it,,so when you gonna tell your parents about your crush." She leaps up and runs away, you chasing her to the gates just as your mom pulls up.

"Hey sweetie ready to go?" Your mom smiled at you as she got out of the car.

You give Mina a playful shove and walk away."She you later Mina."

***Time Skip***

When you got home your mom went to get ready, you helped her pick out a dress and done her hair for her while she applied a little make-up. 

You didn't think she needed the make-up but she wanted to look her best for your dad, it had been so long since he was home. She was just applying the final touches when you heard the door open.

"I'm home,,,where are my girls?" Your dads cheerful voice boomed through the house.

You dash from the room seeing him standing at the bottom of the stairs you run down jumping the last few steps and throw yourself into his arms.

"Hey baby girl, I missed you, wheres your mom,,,"Just as the words left his mouth your mom appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Hi dear, I'm so glad your home." You can tell by the glow in her eye she was using her quirk to converse with your dad mentally. Telepathy was a great way to have private conversations.

You nudge your dad in the ribs"Can you guys leave the sexy talk till I'm back at school." You laugh at your mothers flustered face.

"Cheeky pup." Your dad mussed up your hair and dragged both you and your mom into a warm embrace."So tell me all about school. Whats UA like?"

After your dad had a quick shower and changed you head out to a nearby park and have a nice picnic and talk about everything that has happened in the last few weeks, about your new friends and classmates, about school and your new teachers. 

You tell him all about the party the class had thrown you and how All Might was one of your instructors in the hero classes. 

He tells you about all the cool things he saw while on his mission you and your mom just listened intently while snuggled up to him. After your picnic you walked around the park enjoying the nice weather.

Later that evening you went home and had a nice family dinner and sat around watching tv together. It was like old times again so you were sad when you realised the day was nearly over and you'd have to go back to school tomorrow evening.

But you weren't going to let that ruin the time you had with your parents you were going to enjoy the time to the fullest.