Chapter 60 - Love

Did you really just blurt that out? Maybe he didn't notice! You could feel your whole face burning and if your ears weren't covered in fur you were sure they would be red too.

You finally turned to look at Katsuki again, he just stared at you with his mouth open slightly. You tried to run away and hide until he forgot what you said but his vice like grip prevented you from going anywhere.

He dragged you into his chest and squeezed you tightly. "Dumbass,,,I,,," He buried his face in your hair, "I,,,I,,,iloveyoutoo." He muttered under his breath.

Your ears prick up and your tail twitches, did he just say it too? "What?" You try to look up at him but he turned his face away.

"You fucking heard me." His face was bright red now. He finally looked at you and when he saw the happy grin on your face he shoved your face away and started walking again. "Shut up dumbass,,,"

"I didn't say anything,," You skipped along beside him, your tail wagging happily behind you, your anger had subsided and was forgotten about once you heard his awkward confession.

You grab hold of his arm as you walk along, Katsuki still refusing to make eye contact. "So what stupid shit did you want to do?"

You tap your chin as you considered what to do. "Hmmm,,,,, Do you want to go to an arcade?"

"Tch,, fine,,I know a good one,,," He walked off down a street you still clinging to his arm, your head resting against his shoulder.

When you were waiting for the lights to change so you could cross the road you look up at him. "Can you say it again? Pleeassee?" You begged with your biggest puppy eyes.

Katsuki's Point of View

Katsuki felt a tug on his heart when he saw your big brown eyes looking up at him but there was no way he was going to give in. He clicked his tongue and looked away. "Tch, not a fucking chance."

She pouted and let out a little huff. Damn she was so cute right now. The light changed so he dragged her across the street and around the corner to the arcade.

She looked around the arcade with a big smile on her face, running from one game to the next, clearly trying to decide what to play first. He noticed some dumb extras watching her with lust in their eyes.

Needless to say this pissed him off to no end but he couldn't start a fight in public without Aizawa giving out to him later. He stomped over to you as you were trying to decide what to play and threw his arm over your shoulder.

He then glared around at all the lads that were ogling you, daring them to make a move. They all shied away and the few that were standing close by took a few steps back no doubt they saw the murder in his eyes.

Y/N seemed oblivious to what was going on around her, She smiled up at him "Can we play this one?" She pointed at a fighting game.

Y/N's Point of View

A few hours had passed since you had first arrived at the arcade and so far you hadn't won one game, Katsuki was too competitive to let you win.

You had lost again and pouted. "If you loved me you'd let me win one game."

The tips of his ears turn pink. "That's not how it works dumbass," He rolled his eyes and got up from the game, "Come on lets get something to eat."

He was stomping out of the arcade when you spot a photo booth and drag him in. He tries to protest but you insert the money before he could escape.

The first picture you start making funny faces and he just rolls his eyes, by the second he was smirking at your silly expressions and used his fingers to make bunny ears behind your head. The third picture is you glaring at him while he laughs.

You kiss his cheek in time for the forth picture and you don't remember the final picture being taken as you were in the middle of making out. Katsuki was beginning to get handsy when someone knocked on the booth signalling your time was up.

You fix yourself up and push Katsuki out of the booth and collect two copies of the images. You walk hand in hand to a nearby fastfood restaurant.

When you finished eating you headed back to the dorms, you dragged Katsuki through the common area straight to your room. You barely made it in the door when you started pulling off his belt.

Katsuki grinned and pulled his shirt off over his head. "Oh so teddybear wants to play does she?" He lifted you up gripping your ass firmly as he walked to the bed, nipping at the mark he had left on your neck this morning.

You whimpered at the attention, your hips grinding against him as he took each step. When he finally set you on the bed he wasted no time removing your clothes and getting to work....

****

Katsuki's Point of View

It was pretty late in the evening now, you rested your head on Katsuki's bare chest, your leg still wrapped around his. Katsuki gently ran one hand up and down your spine and rested the other behind his head.

He looked down to see that your eyes were closed and figured you must have fallen asleep. He whispered, "Y/N?" No response, "I love you Y/N."

Just as he said it your ears twitched and your tail started wagging, he was certain he could even feel you smiling against his chest. He groaned when he realised you weren't asleep and actually heard him.

He shoved you off his chest and rolled over, his back facing you. You just snuggled into his back, wrapping an arm around his waist. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone,,," She kissed his shoulder. "I love you too you big softy."

He smiled and put his hand on hers before closing his eyes and drifting off into a peaceful sleep.