Chapter 80 - Over

Shinso walked you to your dorm building like instructed before heading off to his own. It was a quiet walk back since the both of your were still half asleep. You waved the boy off as you reached the front door.

It was pretty late by now so you headed straight for bed, switching your phone off as you go.

******

Beep,Beep,Beep,

Your alarm went off stirring you from your sleep, you drag yourself from your bed and pull on your uniform. You send Katsuki a message about walking to school together but never got a response, it was getting late now so you couldn't wait any longer and figured you'd just meet him in class.

You dash to school and made it just in time to run into Mr Aizawa outside the classroom. "Y/N? You're late,," He scowled but then rolled his eyes, "I'll let you off this time as a thanks for yesterday. Now hurry up and take your seat." He ushered you into the room ahead of him.

You duck past him and head straight for your seat flashing a smile at Katsuki as you passed him on your way to your seat. Katsuki just scoffed and turned to look out the window.

You thought his reaction was odd but didn't have time to think about it because Mr Aizawa drew everyones attention to the front of the room so he could begin class.

It was lunch time before you finally got a chance to speak to Katsuki but he wasn't waiting around, he had already gotten up and left the room without so much as a word to you. What was up with him today?

You tracked him down, following his scent towards the cafeteria where it started to mingle with the delicious aromas of Lunch Rushes food. You enter the large room and instantly spot the blonde on his way to the counter with Kirishima.

You run up behind him and wrap your arms around him. Katsuki stiffened at the embrace and growled as he pushed you away. Now you were really puzzled. "Katsuki?" You try to look him in the eye but he just avoided your gaze.

You look at Kirishima but he looked as confused as you felt. You grab the Katsuki and force him to look at you. His crimson eyes glaring at you with anger and pain. "Katsuki, whats going on?" You plead with him to tell you.

"WHATS GOING ON? WHATS GOING ON? WHY DON"T YOU TELL ME?" He yelled at you, sparks popping in his hands.

Your ears lay flat as you looked at him shocked, you had never seen him this angry before. Everyone in the room was staring at you now, trying to figure out what the commotion was.

"Hey bro, not cool,,," Kirishima was trying to calm his friend down. "Come on bro,,," He laughed nervously as he tried to usher the angry bombshell out of the room.

Katsuki just pushed him off and continued to glare at you. "WHAT NOTHING TO SAY?,,,Tch." He clicked his tongue and stormed away leaving you dumbfounded standing in the middle of the cafeteria with everyone staring.

"Sorry Y/N," Kirishima shrugged as he ran after Katsuki. "I'll see if I can find out whats going on with him."

Uraraka came running up to you as Kirishima ran after Katsuki. "Y/N, are,,, are you okay?" She put an arm around you and ushered you away to a quiet corner. "What was that about?"

You just shuck your head, completely lost as to what had just happened. Why was he so angry? What the hell was going on? You took a moment to clear your head and gather your thoughts and emotions before deciding you needed to find Katsuki and talk to him.

It didn't take long to find him, you just had to follow your nose and the loud string of curses and there he was screaming at Kirishima. "FUCK OFF SHITTY HAIR,," He blasted the red head with an explosion to the face. "IT'S NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMB BUSINESS."

Kirishima's shirt was singed and smoke was rising from his hair but luckily he seemed unhurt thanks to his hardening quirk.

"KATSUKI," You shouted stopping him in his tracks as he went to punch Kirishima, instead he turned to glare at you. "Talk to me Katsuki, whats going on?" You pleaded with him as you walk closer.

'Can you guys give us some space?' You linked in with Kirishima and Uraraka. They both looked at you concerned before stepping back. 'Thank you.' They didn't go too far just in case but they gave you enough space to talk in private.

"Come on babe,,,," You tried to reach for his hand but he snapped it away.

"DON'T,,fucking touch me." He growled at you as he took a step back. "I fucking saw you last night." He turned his back to you.

"Last night? What do you mean you saw me?" You tilt your head puzzled by what he was saying. "I was babysitting Eri last night."

He snapped back around to look at you his face twisted with anger and his eyes brimming with pain. "Don't fucking lie,,," He growled through gritted teeth. "I fucking saw you,,,I saw you with that stupid droopy eyed bastard."

It took a moment for you to realise who he was on about and remember that Shinso had walked you home late last night. "Shinso?" You see the pain in his eyes grow when you mention the purple haired boy. "He just walked me home after,,,"

"BULLSHIT,,," Katsuki shouted cutting you off. "It explains why you didn't want me to come over,,,, you were with him the whole time."

"Katsuki, it's not what you think. I really was babysitting,, he,, he just walked me home after." You were practically begging him to believe you. "Please, I swear nothing happened."

"I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID." He roared at you, the sparks in his hands growing along with his anger. "If you can't even tell the truth you can go fuck yourself,,,I'm done." He pushed past you towards the school.

"You're done? What do you mean you're done?" You were fighting back the tears at this point, you knew what he meant but you truly hoped you were wrong.

He stopped for a moment balling his fists and without looking back, "We're done, I'm out." He stormed off leaving you there with tears running down your face.

Kirishima stood there staring between the two of you but Uraraka came running over and quickly embraced you, "Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry." She patted your head gently as you sobbed into her shoulder.