Chapter 30- Telling Dad

***Bakugo's point of view***

Bakugo flew across the park and smacked into the trunk of a tree. His back and his head made contact with the solid wood leaving him dazed, confused and a bit winded.

Before he could even comprehend what was happening a huge hulking figure was standing above him. Extreme anger and hatred in his eyes.

Bakugo sets off an explosion in the mans face giving himself a chance to get to his feet.

He set off another explosion to send himself into the air and away from the tree but he felt a hand grip around his ankle before he could get far.

The man dragged him back and slammed him into the ground a real animalistic growl escaping the mans throat.

Bakugo's eyes widen as the man pinning him to the ground shifted from being human into a huge wolf.

The wolf glared down at him an almost rabid look in the beasts eyes. Bakugo's arms were being pinned down by the wolf's massive paws so any explosions he set off had no effect.

Suddenly there was a blur of black before Y/N's wolf was crouched between him and the huge wolf pinning him down. She was crouching over him and snarling up at the larger wolf snapping her jaws until he pulled back a bit.

***Y/N's point of view***

You crouched over Bakugo who was being pinned down by your dad's wolf and snarl at the beast above you.

'DAD, WHAT THE FUCK!' You scream your thoughts at him. He pulled back a bit but was still growling.

You could hear Bakugo calling you but ignored him until you could finally get your dad to back off.

'Dad, calm the fuck down. What is your problem?' You growled at him as you spoke telepathically.

Your dad's eyes soften and he changes back into his human form, it was only then that you stepped away from Bakugo making sure to stay between him and your dad.

'Why did you attack him,' Your mental growl matching the one that escaped your throat.

Your dad puts his hands up in defence. "Hey baby girl calm down, I was trying to protect you."

You growl and stalk closer to your dad all your fur bristling. 'Dad this is my boyfriend, he wasn't attacking me, he was,,,,'

Your dad growled and glared at Bakugo who was behind you totally out of the loop since he couldn't hear the thoughts you were sending your dad.

"Sweetie,,," Your dad starts but your growl cuts him off until you feel a warm hand on your back.

Bakugo walks up beside you. "Babe,,," He hears your dad's growl, "Y/N what's going on?"

You glare at your dad but link in with Bakugo. 'This is my dad, sorry he is being an ass.'

Bakugo done a double take trying to figure out where your voice was coming from since your lips never moved. "What the fuck?"

'Calm down boom boom boi, it's a mental link, telepathy.' You now make it a group conversation, 'Dad this is Katsuki Bakugo, my boyfriend, so be nice.'

Your dad growls again but you snap your jaws at him, "Fine I'll play nice,," mentally 'Are you sure about this guy?'

You growl, 'DAD, ugh,,,' You roll your eyes and grab Bakugo by his sleeve drawing him away from your dad.

Bakugo breaks free and trots over to the pomeranian plushy that had been tossed aside earlier, he throws an evil glare towards your dad before gripping onto the fur on your shoulder.

***Bakugo's point of view***

What the fuck,,, what the fuck was happening. This huge beast is Y/N's dad? What? Guess it makes sense with the wolf quirks but what the fuck?

After walking away from Y/N's dad she still hadn't changed back to her human form."Um Y/N,,,Babe?" She tilted her ear to show she heard him.

"Um,,, what was that?,,,,Can you please talk to me,, like face to face?" He tugged on her fur slightly.

'Ummm, Well,,,' you sat on you haunches avoiding eye contact. 'Ask anything else but I can't change back right now.'

He looked around for a second. "Um,,, so,,, boyfriend?"

Y/N's heart started to race. 'Ugh, well you told me to call you anything but Kacch,,,'

Bakugo grabbed her ear tugged on it slightly. "No,,,boyfriend is good but say that name and I might have to go back and talk to your dad. See if he can finish what he started."

Y/N whines and whimpers when he twists her ear, she pants and crouches down a little.

Bakugo cocks a brow at the cute noises you made"So come on change back already,,,"

'Sorry, no can do,,,, no cloths to change into so gonna have to stay like this.' Y/N licks his cheeks and trots off towards UA.

Bakugo's cheeks began to burn at the idea of Y/N walking around naked right now then recalled the scraps of material on the ground near the plushy earlier and realised they must be what was left of her outfit.

The crowd was giving you both strange looks and a lot of people were struggling to get away from the large wolf that was stalking towards them.

Bakugo grabs Y/N's tail as he comes up behind her causing her to whimper again.

'Bakugo,,,please don't do that.' She turned her huge wolf head to look at him.

"Sorry but we should probably take a different route back to UA,,,,a less crowded one." He gestures at the scared crowd.

Y/N looks around and finally notices all the scared faces around her. 'Ohh, yeah I guess you're right.' She turns to follow him away from the crowd.

At this stage it was pretty late and the sun had already set, Bakugo knew it would be quickest to get a train but thought it highly unlikely they'd let Y/N's wolf on so they would have to walk.

'Bakugo,,,' He heard Y/N's voice in his head again, this would take a bit of getting used to.

"Yeah whats up?" He looked at her bright golden eyes.

'Sorry I ruined our date,,,' He could see the sadness in her eyes and her ears lay flat.

He leaned his head into hers pressing his forehead to hers while holding the side of her face. "You didn't ruin anything, I had a great day because I was with you dumbass."

She nuzzled into him for a moment before they continued their walk back to the campus.

It was almost 9pm when they finally got back, Bakugo walked Y/N to her room and waited outside until she changed.

She came back out in her pyjamas and kissed him good night before taking the plushy and going back inside.