Chapter 69-Second Try

Your dad never did tell you what he was talking to Mr Aizawa about and it was really starting to annoy you but now he was gone on a mission and you were heading back to school.

"Man why is the winter break so short?" You moaned to the morning sky as you walked through the gates to UA.

You trudge on towards the classroom when Sero backs out the door and nearly crashes into you. "Shit sorry about tha,,,Y/N? Thank All Might you're here." He pushed you in the classroom. "He's being a nightmare,,,"

You didn't need to ask who because as you entered you saw the angry blonde tornado being held back from a terrified Mineta by Denki and Kirishima.

"Come here you blue-ball bastard."

"I'm clearly purple, blasty boi."

You roll your eyes at Mineta's stupidity and after watching the boys struggle to hold Bakugo back for a minute or two you link minds with him. 'Calm down blasty!'

No response, it was actually like it pissed him off more. You rush over and wrap your arms around his waist and bury your face in his chest. Bakugo's struggles for freedom began to decrease so Kirishima and Denki gradually loosened their grip.

Bakugo didn't stop growling and swearing but he wasn't struggling to get away from you in fact after a few minutes he wrapped his arms around you.

You were quite content standing there, nuzzling into his chest, inhaling his sweet scent when the pleasant moment was interrupted by Mr Aizawa clearing his throat and telling everyone to take their seats.

Between classes you caught up with the others and what they done over the break, Bakugo watching your every move.

When lunch finally came around you were talking to Kirishma and Mina trying to decide what to eat when Bakugo grabbed your arm and dragged you off in the opposite direction.

"Fuck off you damn extras." Bakugo shouted as he pulled you along, down the corridor and up the stairs to an empty classroom. He shoved you inside and followed behind before closing and locking the door.

"Ugh, finally, all the shitty extras are gone." Bakugo groaned as he approached you. "Come here dumbass."

He pinned you to the wall and kissed you deeply, you wrap your arms around his neck, his hands now on your waist. After what seemed like the longest makeout session ever Bakugo finally eased off but didn't let you go.

"Why do I get the feeling something like this has happened before?" You giggle as he kissed your collar bone.

Bakugo grunted, "Yeah but last time there was no door to stop those stupid bastards from interrupting."

"Oh and what would they be interrupting exactly?" You smirk as you play with his hair before giving a gentle tug, pulling his head back so you could look him in the eye.

Bakugo smirked back and hoisted you up before putting his back against the wall and kissing you again. He slowly lowered the both of you to the ground until he was sitting cross legged on the floor with you straddling his lap.

Your tail flicked from side to side behind you as you continued making out. Your hips began to grind against Bakugo's lap as his hands roamed up and down your thighs and groped your ass.

Things were really starting to heat up and both of you seemed very excited about what was going to happen but the steamy atmosphere was broken by a loud rumble from your stomach.

To be fair you hadn't had lunch and breakfast seemed like forever ago. You blush slightly but choose to ignore it until your stomach protests again even louder this time.

Bakugo bangs his head against the wall, "Ugh, did you forget to eat or something?" His red eyes glaring at you, annoyed and worried at the same time.

"Ignore it I'm fine I can eat later." You went to kiss him again when your stomach growled once more.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and lifted you from his lap before standing up "Tch, come on,,," He offered you a hand up which you took without question. He dragged you to your feet and the two of you left the room heading back to the canteen, Bakugo grumbling under his breath the whole time.

As you enter the canteen you hear your name being called and look around to see Mina bouncing up & down at a table surrounded by the rest of the gang. You wave and were going to head straight for the counter to order but Bakugo shoved you towards the group instead.

"I'll get it go shut that pink freak up." He shoved his hands in his pockets and stomped away.

You dash towards the table and hug Mina before sitting down. "Hey girl, did you miss me that much?" You stole a fry off her plate. "So what you all talking about?"

"Oh nothing much, the usual stuff really." She smiled and then lend closer, "So what were you and Bakugo up to?"

You shrug her off your shoulder, "He just wanted to talk is all." She looked at you as if she knew you weren't telling the truth.

Before she had a chance to push for details Bakugo returned with your food. Your stomach growled in delight when the rich smell of beef stew wafted your way.

"Here dumbass eat this." He sat beside you and began scoffing down his own plate straight away.

Denki and Sero were playing games on their phones and Kiri was looking over their shoulder while Mina continued to annoy you. "You sure all you were doing was talking?" She whispered so low that if it wasn't for your wolf senses you wouldn't have heard her. "Your neck says otherwise."

At this she pointed to your collarbone and you remember Bakugo's bad habit of leaving a mark. You roll your eyes and kick Mina under the table. Well at least you thought it was Mina but it was Denki that jumped in shock.

"Ow what was that for?" He looked at you confused and hurt.

"Oh sorry Denki my foot slipped." You apologised and glared at Mina. Every one was looking at you now including Bakugo. You tried to change subject, "So study group tonight?"

This time you got a kick and there was no mistake it was for you because Bakugo glared at the rest of the group as if to warn them they had to say no.

You rolled your eyes and placed a hand on his lap to show you understood and luckily the others were pretty quick on the uptake too, well all except Denki. The electric blonde was hoping you could help him with his english homework.

He kept begging and even tried guilt tripping you to help, "Please? It can be your way of making up for kicking me." He gave you his best puppy dog eyes.

"How about I lend you my notes instead?" This seemed to cheer him up and got him to drop it which was great because you didn't want to deal with a grumpy pomeranian if you couldn't get out of it.