Chapter 17- Girl Talk

After cake everyone pulled out their pillows and blankets to get comfy.

"So Y/N what was it like?" Mina asked with a devilish smirk.

"What was what like?" You look at her confused.

"Ugh you know,,,what was the kiss like? Is Bakugo a good kisser?" All the girls were looking at you now.

You can feel the blush burning on your cheeks as you remember the kiss touching your fingers to your lips again. "I don't know."

Toru lay down on her makeshift bed, "What do you mean you don't know?"

"OMG Y/N was that your first kiss?" Uraraka squealed.

You hid your face in your pillow as all the girls squealed too.

Desperate to change the topic you remember some of the other things that came to light earlier. "And what about you Mina, when did you and Kirishima kiss?"

The question caught her off guard and she fell off the bed landing on the floor with a thud. "What? How,,,how did you know?"

"Mina you turned as red as his hair when he answered the question,,,we'd have to be blind not to notice." Toru giggled at Mina.

Mina grabbed a pillow and hugged it to her before answering. "Fine, yes we kissed, it was the other night after our study session we had stayed up to watch a movie and well it just happened."

"Do you like him? Ribbit." Asui was wrapped snugly in blankets only her face poking out with big curious eyes.

Mina's face began to turn a darker shade of pink. "I don't know,,,maybe,,,and what about you, Asui how do you feel about Tokoyami? He did confess that he liked you."

Asui tilts her head at the question. "Technically it was Dark Shadow who confessed for him but I don't know how I feel, it's not that I don't like him but I had never thought about it before."

"Uraraka and Midoryia were pretty close tonight did something happen there?" You look at the brunette eager for details but she just turned beet red and hid her face in her pillow.

You were confused did you say something wrong? Mina eventually stopped laughing long enough to explain that Uraraka was hopelessly in love with Midoryia but he was to oblivious to realise.

"Well thats our new mission,,,getting that dope to acknowledge her feelings." You laugh and pat Uraraka's head.

"Speaking of feelings,,,is that what made you leap out of Bakugo's lap,,,did something, you know?" Mina's made a gesture to her crotch area.

"Ugh Mina you perv" "Gross" All the girls were blushing now.

"I saw him whisper in your ear a few times and don't think we didn't notice his hands on your waist,,," All the girls were looking at you again, even Uraraka had lifted her head from her pillow.

You throw a pillow at Mina. "He was just telling me to stop moving it wasn't anything like that,,,"

The realisation of why he wanted you to sit still finally dawning on you. Were you rubbing off his crotch the whole time?

"You were so rubbing him the right way." Mina fell over laughing at your sudden realisation.

Momo slapped Mina for being so crude. "It's okay Y/N I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose and more over you wouldn't have been in that situation if it wasn't for Mina's dare."

You look at the pink girl clutching her ribs from all the laughing. "Yeah Momo you're right it's all Mina's fault." You lunge forward and tackle Mina to the floor tickling her mercilessly.

"S-stop, stop it." She was gasping for air when you finally got off her.

"Come on you guys, the night is still young, I'll get the tunes going again" Jiro had been awfully quite this whole time somehow avoiding all the awkward questions.

"Jiro,,," You had a cheeky smirk as you scootched closer to her. "You've been quite about the whole boy thing,,,,sooo who you crushing on?"

She pushes you away and busies herself with the radio, refusing to even look your way.

"Y/N do you think I picked the boys at random tonight?" Mina threw a pillow in your direction.

"No each one was chosen for a reason, Midoryia for Uraraka obviously, I had an idea about Tokoyami's feelings. Momo couldn't be more obvious that she has a soft spot for Todoroki."

Momo squeaks at this comment but Mina brushes her off and continues, "Toru and Ojiro have a flame going already, Jiro has a crush on Denki and well I ship you and Boom Boom Boi, so, yeah."

At this every girl throws a pillow at Mina who yelps and covers her head with her arms. "You cheeky,,," "The Hell Mina." "Was this all just so you could play match maker?"

The rest of the night was full of laughs and eventually you all dropped off and fell asleep.