Chapter 75 - Steps Forward

The next morning, your eyes flutter open and you spot Katsuki still asleep beside you. You lay there a moment just watching him sleep. It was a rare occasion to wake up on a school day with him still in bed at this hour. Normally he'd have gone for a run or an early morning workout.

He looked so peaceful, his forehead missing its normal scowl and his lips slightly parted. It was so tempting to kiss him. "Stop staring you creeper" Katsuki grumbled his eyes still closed.

You blush, embarrassed that you got caught but you shake it off and lean in for the kiss anyway. It was meant to be short and sweet peck on the lips but Katsuki wrapped his arms around you.

When he finally released you, his crimson eyes gleamed a cocky  smirk on his face. "Come on dumbass,,," He yawned, "We better get ready, or we'll be late." He pushes himself up and out of bed. He stretches his arms above his head giving you a clear view of the scratches that covered his back.

You bite your lip feeling a little guilty but when you went to stretch yourself all thoughts of guilt quickly vanished. Your whole body ached and when you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror your jaw dropped.

"Katsuki!" You gasp turning to find even more hickies, bite marks and bruises. Was there anywhere he didn't get to? You were about to cut him a new one when your uniform slapped you in the face.

"Stop checking yourself out, we get it you're hot! Now hurry the fuck up and get dressed." Katsuki was practically ready, he just needed to put on his jacket and shoes.

"Stupid sadistic jerk." You mutter as you start getting dressed, fixing your bra, buttoning up your blouse, fastening your skirt and adjusting your tail. You then look around for your stockings and panties. "Hand them over asshole." You glare at Katsuki who was trying to hide your undies.

He sighed and tossed a pair your way. "Why are you always trying to get me to go commando?" You ask while you were pulling them on.

He shrugged and slipped his shoes on. "I just think it's hot,," He grabbed his bag and opened the door. "Come on or I'll leave you behind."

You slip your shoes on, grabbing your jacket and bag as you run out of the room closing the door behind you. You catch up to him and head to class together. Just outside the school you spot some of the others walking ahead of you and notice two awkward red faces walking side by side.

"Ochaco" You squeal and run towards her. The poor girl jumped and her shock caused Midoriya to jump too. "You don't mind if I steal your girlfriend for a bit do you Midoriya?" You give him a devilishly sweet smile.

"G,gi,,girl,,,girlfriend?,,,,I don't,,,I mean,,,um,,," He was so flustered he began to mumble complete nonsense, his face and ears scarlet.

You drag Uraraka away but before you got far you heard a yelp from behind. Glancing over your shoulder you see Katsuki barking at Midoriya. "Man up and grow some balls you damn nerd."

When you were out of earshot Uraraka calmed down enough to talk again, "Thank you Y/N." You raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I was so nervous I didn't know what to say to Deku after last night."

You stop in your tracks, wide eyed, "Last night? What happened last night?" You grabbed her shoulders excited to know.

"Well we,,,,we watched some movies and,,,," She stopped and buried her face in her hand, only her crimson ears could be seen poking through her hair. ",,,and when we were leaving he asked if we could walk to class together today."

You tilt your head confused. "Whats so bad about that?" You smile at your friend.

"I, I kissed him, I kissed his cheek and ran away." She finally blurted it out. You were shocked Uraraka was the one who made the first move.

You processed the information much slower than you could have imagined but when it finally hit you you grabbed her hand and began running. You dragged her towards the girls bathroom, shooting off a quick text to the other girls to meet you there.

It wasn't long before all the girls of 2A had assembled in the bathroom closest to the classroom. "I called this meeting for a romance status report. So we know every girl here gave a boy in class some special treats yesterday." You look around at the others.

"Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but,,," You look at Asui, Momo and finally Uraraka. "We need a status update."

Mina sat there nodding in agreement and Toru was bouncing up and down while Jiro stood there as cool as a cucumber.

Asui went first, very nonchalant about it all but that was to be expected since her and Tokoyami had already spent time together.

Momo and Todoroki done their homework together and enjoyed the sunset from the porch. So romantic who knew Todoroki had it in him.

Uraraka on the other had was a blubbering mess. In the end you had to translate. "She kissed Midoriya,,," gasps all round.

"Y/N!" Uraraka protested as she crouched down burying her face into her hands again.

Every one was clamoring for more details when the bell rang to signal the start of class. You all rush into class just barely making to your desks before Mr Aizawa walked in yawning.

****Time Skip****

The locker room was full of chatter as you and all the girls were getting changed for gym class.

"Oh my god Y/N what happened to you?" Toru gasped, you look down a realise that all the marks on your body were visible to everyone.

You could feel the heat rising in your face as you quickly try to hide the marks but Mina had dashed over for a better look. "Geez and I thought Ejrio was bad," She pulled back her collar to show the marks on her clavicle. 

You swat Mina away and pull your jacket on to hide from the prying eyes around you. "It's no big deal."

"Maybe you should have made more treats for him, ribbit." Asui said as she went back to tying her laces.

You expected Mina to give you a hard time about it but didn't think Asui would be making fun of you too. You look at her shocked as everyone else laughed. You finish getting dressed and head out to the gym to find the boys already stretching.

You spot Mina as she dashed over to Kirishima and Bakugo, thanks to your wolf ears you could hear everything she said even though you were still a fair bit away. "I will never complain about you again E," She leaned on his back pushing him further into his stretch. "Not after seeing what blasty boi has done to Y/N anyway."

Kirishima winced a bit at the pressure on his back but then looked totally confused. "Huh, what did he do?" He looked to Bakugo. "Do you know what she is on about?"

Bakugo just shrugged, "To hell if I know what is going on in that fools head."

Mina then whispered in Kirishma's ear. "Bro, did you real,,,?" Kirishma's question was cut short when he spotted you standing behind Bakugo.

"Did I what?" Bakugo growled as he leaned into his stretch again. 

"You know damn well what you did Katsuki." Your voice a deadly whisper in his ear as you lean on his shoulders pushing him further into the stretch, his face almost hitting the floor. 

"Ow, ow, ow, get off me." He growled. You let him sit up again. "What the fuck? You nearly snapped me in half you crazy bitch."

You growl at the blonde who was glaring at you. You share an image of the marks he had left through your mental link. You then walk away to join some of the others.

"Ooooh Blasty is in the dog house!" Mina giggled as you walked away.