Chapter 24 - Summer Fun

The water was cool against your legs as you ran in. Mina was right behind you giggling and splashing about.

"So you and Bakugo?" Mina put her hands on her hips and tries to give you a stern look but couldn't hide her smile.

You roll your eyes and splash her again. "It's not a big deal, he helped me out, we talked, I like him and he likes me. That's it." Mina goes to protest for more details but you splash her again cutting her off.

The two of you then join the others who were playing some game with a ball.

***Bakugo's Point of View***

Bakugo, watched as Y/N ran off to the water with Racoon Eyes, he smiled, happy that he had finally gotten the girl he wanted. And damn, did she look good in that swim suit.

Kirishima puts his hand over Bakugo's shoulder, "Hey man I'm happy for you but like what happened?"

Bakugo shrugs Kirishima off and clicks his tongue, "Tch,,,isn't it obvious,,, she just fell for me?"

Kirishima just looks at his friend but knows better than to push the subject, "Fine , fine, don't tell me then but I'm sure Mina will find out the truth sooner or later." At that he walks away.

Bakugo's eyes widen and he shouts after Kirishima."Tell that dumbass to keep her nose out of my business if she doesn't want her ass blown off."

He then follows Kirishima into the water to go for a swim.

***Y/N's Point of View***

It had been about thirty minutes since you had started splashing about in the sea. The heat was starting to get to you so you decide to head to shore.

You plop down on a blanket under one of the big umbrellas and start to fan your face with your hand. 'Wow it's hot today.' You were thinking it couldn't get hotter until you spot a half naked Bakugo walking out of the sea.

Water dripped off his well toned body, trailing down to the blonde treasure trail that started below his belly button and the v that disappeared into his swim shorts.

You swallow hard and begin to fan harder as a warm feeling built between your legs.

Bakugo notices you watching him, he raises a brow and smirks. "See something you like?"

You bight your lip and shake your head trying to compose yourself. "What ever,,, you're not that hot,,"

"Sure keep telling yourself that,,,You look flushed,,,want some ice-cream?"

Your tail goes crazy at the mention of ice-cream, "That sounds perfect,,"

You go to get up but Bakugo waves you off. "Stay in the shade I'll be back in a minute." He grabs his wallet and walks off.

***Bakugo's Point of View***

Bakugo bought two ice-creams from a nearby vender and was on his way back when he notices a guy chatting to Y/N.

Y/N was smiling and laughing with this strange older guy which pissed him off to no end.

He stomped over roughly bumping the guy as he passed to sit beside her.

Y/N looked at him a little confused. "Bakugo, this is Haruki,,, Haruki was telling me that he is a side kick at the agency that my dad is currently working for."

Bakugo hands you the ice-cream and wraps his hand around your waist all the while his glare never leaving Haruki's.

"Hey man, I was just telling Y/N how nice her dad was,,," Haruki rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke to him. "Well Y/N nice to finally meet you, tell your dad I said hi." With that he walked away.

Bakugo growled and glared at the guy as he left. "What did he want?" His words came out as a growl.

Y/N stopped waving at the retreating figure. "He was just saying hi, seemingly dad has a family picture in work and he has made sure to show everyone," Y/N shrugs it off and goes about eating her ice-cream.

"I guess dad asked them all to look out for me or something,,," Y/N looks at him curiously before cheekily adding. "Why? Were you jealous?"

Bakugo leans over and gently bites her shoulder causing her to squeal and jump slightly. "Shut up dumbass, I'm not jealous. I just don't want other guys talking to you."

Y/N slaps him away and rubs the bite on her shoulder, "You're lucky you didn't leave a mark." she grumbled as she looked at the spot.

He just smirked at her and whispered in her ear. "And what if I did mark you? What would you do then?" He then nipped at Y/N's neck.

Y/N giggles at the attention before pushing him away again and turns to him baring her fangs in a mocking grin. "You know I can bite too,,,"

Bakugo leans in and kisses her, his arm still around her waist pulling her closer. When he finally pulls away he looks her in the eye. Your ice-creams forgotten and melting tossed aside as Y/N leans back in for another kiss.

***Y/N's Point of View***

"Geez you guys, get a room." Denki interrupted your make-out session.

Midoryia was with him, a bright red blush covering his face."Hey Kacchan, Y/N we are heading back to the house soon,,,"

Bakugo threw the pair an evil glare, sparks raising from his hands before you distracted him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Come on Kacchan,,," You gave him a cheeky smirk "Lets go swim before we head back to the house."

He growled at the nickname but got up and followed you to the sea, "Don't call me that,,,"

You tilt your head and look at Bakugo confused, "What,,,Kacchan? But I like it,,,it's cute" You pout and give him big puppy eyes. "Kacch,,,,,"

He rolls his eyes and grabs you by the waist, throwing you over his shoulder before you could finish, he headed further into the water.

"Find some other name but not Kacchan,,," He growled before tossing you into the sea with a big splash.

You resurface to find Bakugo standing above you laughing. You growl at him and splash him. "You asshole,,,That was so mean,,,I could have drown."

Bakugo fights back his laugh and stretches out a hand to help you up again.

You take his hand and he drags you into his chest. "You know I'd never let you drown, but if you call me Kacchan again I might have to reconsider."

"Ugh,,,fine,,,but only if you stop calling me fleabag" You try to push him away but he holds you tighter.

"Do we have a deal?" You glare at him waiting for a response.

"Tch,,,fine,,,deal." He finally gives in and you lean up and kiss him quickly before diving into the water again and swim away.