Chapter 7- Aftermath

"Great work today everyone, I hope you all learned something useful from todays exercise" Mr Aizawa addressed the whole class once all the teams had had a go.

The final round was between three teams which was so exciting, Team 2: Midoryia, Momo and Toru, Team 3: Iida, Uraraka and Mina and Team 5: Tokoyami, Asui and Denki. 

The first team to lose two members was Team 5, Denki over used his quirk making him an easy target for Midoryia and Toru caught Asui off guard while she was trying to dodge Uraraka's attacks. There was so much happening at once it was hard to keep up. 

Tokoyami had managed to capture Mina just before Asui was captured so that left Team 3 short a member which made it much easier for Team 2 to triumph in the end only loosing Momo who was spent after creating too many items leaving her weak enough to be scooped up by Uraraka as she dodged attacks. Midoryia catching her soon after leaving Iida the soul member of Team 3.

The fight between Team 1 : Aoyama, Kirishima and Koda and Team 6 : Sato, Sero and Jiro was a little one-sided. Kirishima and Sato used their brute strength to keep each other away from the rest of their team-mates.

Aoyama was dazzling for so long it hurt his tummy making it easy for Sero to tape him up against the wall. Jiro's loud sound waves she produced scared timid Koda and his animal friends and kept them at bay until Sero could use his tape to capture the sweet natured boy just as Sato's suger rush ran out and he was captured by Kirishima.

"Right, you can all leave now,,," Mr Aizawa grabs his sleeping bag and walks away.

"Wow Y/N I didn't realise you could go full wolf that was so manly" Kirishima was excitedly dancing around you as you all headed back to the changing rooms.

"You were pretty manly out there too Kirishima, you're really tough" You gave him a small punch on the shoulder.

You notice that Midoryia had stayed behind and was chatting to All Might, you were surprised how close they were and wondered what they could be talking about. You were so fixated on the pair that you weren't paying attention to where you were going and bumped into someone ahead of you.

"Oh sorry, my bad." You turn to apologise and realise it was Todoroki.

"It's okay, you seem to have a habit of zoning out,,," He had the same tone as this morning just stoic indifference but this time you noticed a slight hint of a smile.

"Ha, yeah I guess I do,,,you were amazing back there, those ice attacks were crazy, Bakugo's explosions couldn't even get ,,," You were interrupted by the angry pomeranian himself.

"Shut it Fleabag I could have defeated Icy-Hot if I really wanted too I was just distracted by your lame fight,,," Bakugo glared at you.

You were pissed that he called you fleabag again but you knew there was no point getting into a screaming match with him so you decide to tease him instead. "Oh the great Katsuki Bakugo couldn't keep his eyes off little old me, I'm flattered." You cooed at him in your sweetest voice while moving closer to him.

You see the red flush grow in his cheeks as he struggled to find some kind of a comeback. ",,,Fuck,,,Shut up extra,,," He shoves a hand in your face and pushes you away before storming off to the boys locker room.

You giggled to yourself proud you had gotten such a cute reaction out of him. 'Jeez why do I think that was cute, he literally called me fleabag twice today.' As you were lost in your thoughts you waved goodbye to Todoroki and headed to the girls locker room to change.

As you entered the room Mina jumped on your back."Wow Y/N, you really know how to wind Bakugo up don't you." She snickered in your ear.

"Well he makes it too easy, now get off me and go change." You shrug her off, trying to play it cool but were still confused by the effect you had on him.

"Y/N your quirk is amazing I know you said you could change into a wolf but I've never seen such a huge wolf before, it was scary cool." Toru exclaimed from her locker, you only knew she was there because of the floating underwear and bra she had on as she reached for her skirt.

"Oh yeah, technically I'm a direwolf like my dad but most people don't know the difference so I just say wolf." I start removing my costume and reach for my uniform instead.

"Like the wolves in Game of Thrones, ribbit?" Asui looked at you from around her locker door.

You laugh at the reference. "Yeah pretty much, my wolf form is still pretty small compared to my dad's but he says I should get bigger the older I get." You finish putting on your shoes ready to leave.

"Bigger?" Uraraka was staring at you a little dumbfounded.

You just laugh at her shocked expression and leave the locker room waving over your shoulder. "Hehe, I'll see you girls back at the dorms I need to unpack."