Chapter 33- Sensations

***Smut Warning***

"Can I touch your ears?" You look at him for a moment hesitating slightly before biting your lip and nodding.

Bakugo raises his hand and gently rubs your ear, his fingers brushing the soft fur causes you to squirm again, he brings his other hand up to your other ear and repeats the process.

You squirm more and begin to pant. "Mmm,,,,please,,,stop,,," You shift your hips in his lap grinding on him.

"Shit sorry,, did I hurt,,," You cut him off when your lips found his, kissing him, hungrily pulling on his bottom lip.

You push him back on the bed, your hands roaming through his soft blonde locks.

He hesitates but only for a split second his right hand goes back to your ear and caresses it causing you to moan and grind against him again. His left hand travels back down your body stopping for a moment on your waist.

You twitch your ear to get it out of his grip before sitting up and glaring down at him. You were panting slightly and your face was burning.

Bakugo places both hands on your sides his thumbs brushing along the side of your breast. "We can stop if you want."

You shake your head and grabbing the hem of your top you pull it over your head exposing your lacy bra. You toss the top aside and shyly look down at Bakugo.

He was looking up at you taking in every inch of your exposed body. He swallows hard before placing his hands on your waist again, the feeling of his warm fingers on your skin caused goosebumps to form.

"Damn Babe, you're so hot." Bakugo moves a hand skimming it up along your stomach to just below your bra.

He gently traces the edge of your bra before cupping your breast and you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

When Bakugo squeezes your tender breast you let out a small moan and shifted your hips. This movement caused him to grunt and before you knew it you were laying on your back and he was climbing over you.

Bakugo crouched over you his ruby red eyes full of lust as he leans in to kiss you again, his left hand moved to your bra and slipped beneath the lacy material.

The warm feeling of his skin against yours as his fingers found your nipple causing a heat to begin to build between your legs.

When Bakugo's free hand went to unclasp your bra you didn't move to stop him, you wanted to feel more of his touch.

He struggled a little but eventually removed the pesky fabric and tossed it aside before breaking the passionate kiss.

He sat back a moment to admire you again before massaging your breasts, rolling your nipples between his thumb and fore finger. He pinched one nipple gently and tugged on it a little until you whimpered and wriggled beneath him.

"Stop staring at me,,,it's embarrassing,,," You cover you face with your hands.

Bakugo chuckles and you can feel him move to one side of you but his hand never left your breast and he stayed teasing your nipple, twisting, pinching, tugging. Then you felt his breath on your ear.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed,,," Bakugo whispered.

You gasp when his mouth suddenly latched onto your ear, he nipped at it and tugged in rhythm with his fingers playing with your nipple. You move a hand to your mouth to stifle the whimpering moan that tried to escape.

You move your other hand so you can get a look at the boy that was causing these lewd noises to escape you, he was laying next to you resting on an arm while his mouth teased your ear. When he saw you looking he raised a brow and smirked.

"Whats wrong? Want me to stop?" He moved his hand away from your breast and rested it on your stomach instead. Raising himself up on his elbow to look down at you. Your cheeks dusted with blush as you shuck your head.

His lips met yours just as his hand reached your ear caressing it's soft fur again. You could feel the burning sensation building inside you more with every passing moment.

Bakugo's hand never went back to your nipple or your breast, it traveled south instead towards your leggings, his fingers brushed over your hips, down your leg and back up your inner thigh. The tingles it sent through your body were unreal.

You moan into his mouth when he starts to rub his fingers against you through your leggings. You spread your legs giving him better access, he placed one of his legs over yours and moved his hand back to your waist before slipping his hand inside your leggings.

You felt his fingers brush against the sensitive spot between your legs and you gasped.

He traced his fingers around your wet entrance, "You're so wet already," His fingers then found your excited clit and began to rub it gently.

You moan and groan, "Shut,,, up,,,It's,,,ugh,,," The rest of your sentence was cut off as he intensified his movements. Through half lidded eyes you could see him smiling down at you, he was enjoying making you squirm.

Much to your disappointment Bakugo removes his hand from your throbbing clit. You whine at the loss of contact when he adjusts himself on the bed again sitting up and placing both hands on the hem of your leggings before slowly pulling them down.

You now lay completely naked on the bed beneath him. He bites his lip as he takes in every inch of your naked body. "Fuck babe, you're perfect."

He leaned in and you were sure he was going to kiss you but his face fell short and his tongue traced your exposed nipple instead. "Uhh,,,Baku,,,Go,,"

Bakugo's tongue flicked across your nipple again before his mouth fully embraced it, sucking on it as his left hand travelled back to your clit. He rubs gentle circles on the sensitive bud for a moment before his finger found your wet entrance again.

Bakugo slipped a finger inside, you gasp at the intrusion and began to pant as Bakugo's finger curled and flexed inside you. Your hips buck and a moan bursts from your lips as he adds another finger.

"Bak,,,Bakugo,,,mmm,," Your head rolls back as his finger thrust in and out of you, your juices beginning to drip.

Bakugo releases your nipple from his mouth and watches the lewd expressions on your face as his fingers pumped you faster and faster.

You gasped for air, "MMM,,,Bak,,"

He cuts you off with a passionate kiss swallowing your moans, you tried to squirm away from his intoxicating touch but his leg kept yours pinned down.

When he pulls away from the kiss you pant and shy away from his ruby gaze. He slows his thrusts and rubs his thumb against your clit. "Baku,,"

"Katsuki,,," You look at him confused. ",,,I want to hear you say my name,,, my first name." He blushed slightly.

He increased the pressure on your clit and curled his fingers inside you before his mouth clasped back on your hardened nipple causing you to practically scream his name. "Kats,,,Katsuki!"