Chapter 86

You watched as your father's jaws snapped shut on Bakugo's leg. The blonde was trying and failing to put distance between himself and the huge wolf.

With a swift twist of his massive head the wolf flung Bakugo towards the trees at the other side of the clearing. Bakugo hit the trunk of an old snarled oak tree with a sickening, bone breaking thud.

Your father now thundering across the open space toward the winded blonde a vicious snarl on his face. Bakugo waited till the last possible moment before blasting himself into the air and landing a few feet behind your father's wolf form as he crashed into the tree where he had just been.

The tree groaned in protest, several leaves falling despite it being the height of summer. Bakugo didn't wait for the beast to retaliate, he sent a volly of explosions toward the snarling ball mass of fur and teeth. His carefully aimed shots finding there mark for the most part. The few that missed hit the surrounding trees, blasting holes in the trunks.

You cringed at the decimated trees and the acrid smell of singed fur. Your tail twitched with frustration as you watched the fight in front of you. You weren't sure if you wanted to jump in and put a stop to this foolish farce or if you wanted to rip into the two males yourself.

It's because of this internal struggle that you were currently restricted by Mr Aizawa's binding cloth.

The gloomy man stood beside you near the edge of the training ground come battlefield, ready to step in if he thought things were getting too out of hand.

He had protested against this nonsense but eventually agreed as long as he could intervene when he deemed necessary and so this 'training' session was arranged. All because of some dumb conversation from months ago.

******flashback*******

Y/N said goodbye to her father and hopped out of the jeep. Bakugo went to exit the vehicle behind her but an arm from the front of the vehicle blocked his way.

Y/N's father growled at him "You hurt my little girl and I will hunt you down and rip you limb from limb." His dark eyes boring through Bakugo showed no sign of the laughter from earlier.

Bakugo swallowed hard. He didn't doubt the threat one bit but refused to break eye contact when he responded. "I don't plan on hurting Y/N,,,but if I somehow I ever do I won't run."

Her father eyed him for a moment before scoffing. "Fine, get going,,," He moved his arm to allow the boy to exit. "This conversation never happened if you know whats good for ya." He nodded towards his daughter smiling sweetly at them.

It was Bakugo's turn to scoff. He knew that sweet, innocent smile belied a short tempered girl that hated being looked down as much as he did.

*********

Bakugo was panting on the ground with your father's huge wolf pinning his arms down as he loomed above him. But the triumphant snarl was wiped off his face when Bakugo kicked him in the stomach.

The yelp your father let out suggested that Bakugo had caught something else in his kick too. The boy cringed but you could see the laughter in his eyes.

Your father was fuming when he turned to find Bakugo ready to go again. Obviously not happy about the kick to the family jewels, intentional or not.

Your father's growl was rumbling through the air around you when Bakugo launched himself upwards. You knew in a matter of moments what was coming next as Bakugo began to spin in the air but before he could unleash his Howitzer Impact his quirk was erased.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Mr Aizawa shouted. Bakugo dropped to the ground sweating and panting wildly as your father shifted back into his human form. You could see a slight limp in his step as he walked toward Bakugo, sweat running down his own brow too.

"Well fought boy." He trust out a hand to the blonde. Bakugo eyed him with suspicion, but eventually he accepted the gesture.

Bakugo spat out the blood that had pooled in his mouth. "Not too bad yourself old man." He grinned.

Your father let out a booming laugh as he punched the blonde's shoulder.

They were laughing and smiling even though they were both battered and bruised. All because of some stupid male pride?

Neither of them had noticed you approach. Released from your bonds at the end of the fight. They only acknowledged your presence when you growled.

The grins quickly disappeared. "Hey sweety..." Your father had the good sense to look apologetic. Bakugo on the other hand, just gave you his usual cocky grin.

Your gave him a quick jab to his ribs, wiping the smugness from his face and set him cursing at the pain.

"Bitch..." Your father slapped in the back of the head this time. "That fucking hurt." Bakugo glared at both of you.

"Watch your tongue boy." Your father growled before you foot met his shin. "Owe!"

"You morons were made for each other." You stormed off. You couldn't believe they were fighting over you. You knew Bakugo was a hot head but you thought your father knew better.

*****Bakugo's Point of View *****

Y/N was stomping away her tail lashing behind her. He was about to go after her when the extras surrounded him and her old man.

"That was sooo manly."

"Could you show me how you done that hold at ghe start."

"What kinda diet are you on?"

"Wow Mr L/N that was so cool." Deku was nerding out. "Kacchan was amazing as always too."

Bakugo pushed fan boy out of the way. "Shove it Dek,,,just shut it." He was searching for Y/N past the crowd.

"It was great to see Bakugo get his ass handed to him."

Murder in his eyes he turns on the little purple perv. "Want to say that to my face before you die dweeb?"

All thoughts of finding Y/N forgotten as he chased the little creep across the training ground.

Suddenly there was a familiar tightness around his chest and he was dragged backwards off his feet. Annoyed ruby eyes met his own.

"I. Said. That. Was. Enough." Mr Aizawa bit out each word in such a way that Bakugo knew not to test the tired teacher. "Head to the nurses office now, unless you'd prefer to be doing laps until the sun sets?"

Bakugo glowered at the raven haired teacher before clicking his tongue. "Yes, sir."

Mr Aizawa released him from. The binding cloth and turned back to the rest of the gathered students. "That's enough. I'm sure Moonwalker would be happy to answer your questions once he has seen to his wounds.